The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It changes. Italian in some and Cuban in some. And in some she's a straight up New York bitch who will break ur skull.

well it is a very fine line indeed

Forum Pro
m4st4 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:35 am
Artemis wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 10:35 am
Can y'all stop bumping this thread until news comes out that Vanessa Kirby is cast.

thx
Vanessa Kirby is cast as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. This is now official because I said so.
Her or Janelle Monaé.

m4st4 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:35 am
Artemis wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 10:35 am
Can y'all stop bumping this thread until news comes out that Vanessa Kirby is cast.

thx
Vanessa Kirby is cast as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. This is now official because I said so.
never has someone been more correct

PS suggesting nolan has ownership of certain actors, some of them being people of color, probably is not ideal lol

why are people going banana pants about nolan's power for the last 48 hours

-Vader

Artemis wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 3:04 pm
It changes. Italian in some and Cuban in some. And in some she's a straight up New York bitch who will break ur skull.
Her ethnicity doesn’t matter. In exactly one story her mother was Cuban, out of nowhere (pre-New 52), and it was never mentioned again. If anything, she’s a Gothamite, which means whatever.

m4st4 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 3:32 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 3:04 pm
Her ethnicity doesn’t matter. In exactly one story her mother was Cuban, out of nowhere (pre-New 52), and it was never mentioned again. If anything, she’s a Gothamite, which means whatever.
Good thing I never said it mattered.

Can we at least wait for a reputable source before we start posting rumors? First it's Geeks World Wide or some shit, now this. Let's wait for any Variety, THR or Deadline scoops, then we'll have something to talk about.

yeah yeah alright

LelekPL wrote:
August 7th, 2019, 4:28 am
Can we at least wait for a reputable source before we start posting rumors? First it's Geeks World Wide or some shit, now this. Let's wait for any Variety, THR or Deadline scoops, then we'll have something to talk about.
I don't think anyone's obliged to interact with any post, or thread, round here. It's fun to speculate.