The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
vanessa kirby as poison ivy pls thnx

Can y'all stop bumping this thread until news comes out that Vanessa Kirby is cast.

thx

Artemis wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 10:35 am
Can y'all stop bumping this thread until news comes out that Vanessa Kirby is cast.

thx
Vanessa Kirby is cast as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. This is now official because I said so.

m4st4 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 11:35 am
Artemis wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 10:35 am

thx
Vanessa Kirby is cast as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. This is now official because I said so.
She and Pattinson have had the same rumors and both denied it. Any day now and Justin Kroll or Borys Kit will confirm it.

m4st4 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:53 am
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:23 am
m4st4 wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 9:41 am

And Burton? And every single comic book arc that uses Harvey/Two Face? And before we’ve seen any footage or even synopsis details? Smh
I'm not talking about any story arcs or characters, it's about the casting. Casting both leads from Nolan's next film doesn't exactly feels like Reeves is going on his own path
Well, that’s even worse.

You understand they’re actors and won’t exactly play, uhm, same characters? I don’t know what else to say in comment to that.
I’m with m4 here, it’s not like Nolan discovered Pattinson or JDW lol. Regardless, I don’t even think JDW will be in this since it’s the same source that said Richardson is shooting it.

Vanessa Kirby as Batman pls

If they ever make a biopic about my life, Vanessa Kirby can play me. I don't even care about the white washing in this instance.

lol they're actors, some actors collaborate more often than would be the case with JDW and Pattinson starring in this lol

anyway, given the January 2020 principal photography start date, I bet we'll get a whole of a lot more rumoured cast members in the next five months :P maybe we'll get several casting announcements in a day and then there's nothing to guess anymore lol

Like I said, Kirby would make such a great Catwoman

Ana de Armas though

I like the idea of casting a Cuban woman too because Catwoman is Cuban in some of the comics.

When Affleck was Batman, my fancast was Gina Torres but now THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Oh I thought she was Italian in some comics but okay