Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The story structure is palindrome, that would be fun.

How many of you guys knew that Matt Damon is in Interstellar before seeing the film?

I didn't realize he's in until the end credits lol. I thought he's some actor who just looks like Matt Damon.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 12:12 pm
How many of you guys knew that Matt Damon is in Interstellar before seeing the film?
That was Matt Damon?! spits water
I knew he was in it. Because I abuse this site too much

Well ... my point is that there's always a chance to see any other Inception character in Tenet IF these films are connected.

Am I the only one who thinks Tony Scott's Deja Vu (yes really) starring JDW's father could be an inspiration?

Think about it. Horrible tragedy occurs (the Linnahall sequence) and the rest of the movie is about reversing it. Movie both begins and ends with the same sequence, but probably with a different outcome. Certainly most of the scenes in this teaser feels like they could have been shot inside that auditorium. Is that video of the Youtube guys "breaking into" the set still online?

Yes, I think about Deja Vu too. If Tenet is that good as Deja Vu (I'm sure It'll be at least 3 times better) then we'll see new Nolan's instant cult classic in cinemas next year.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 12:27 pm
Well ... my point is that there's always a chance to see any other Inception character in Tenet IF these films are connected.
Yeah, but if Caine's character is a new one, it'll be totally sure that it's a new thing.

To the Inception sequel crowd - Caine is in Tenet, no? Is it fair to assume that Caine's character of all characters would be a connecting tissue between the two films?