Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Those bullet holes are in two way glass, but they didn't go through. Suggests two different shots fired at exactly the same location. It absolutely is a time scenario. And I think we are getting a sibling inception film. Not a sequel. More like a "hey, let's build on the idea of this technology."

That music track! To die for.

What is up with those bullet holes and the way JDW moves?

After "John David Washington" he is seen turning a little bit different than before his name. Right? Edition flaw or Nolan awesomeness?

This looks hella cool. I have no idea what it's about but hyped af. True teaser.

WB you can release it now..

u2aerofan wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:24 pm
Those bullet holes are in two way glass, but they didn't go through. Suggests two different shots fired at exactly the same location. It absolutely is a time scenario. And I think we are getting a sibling inception film. Not a sequel. More like a "hey, let's build on the idea of this technology."

That music track! To die for.
It's all part of the Christimer Nolan Cinematic Universe man

It gives us more questions than answers (which obviously is the whole point).
Cars moving backwards... I really wanna what's that about and the oxygen mask we've seen before.

sebal24 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 9:26 pm
After "John David Washington" he is seen turning a little bit different than before his name. Right? Edition flaw or Nolan awesomeness?
I think that shot was specifically for the teaser so they probably weren't really careful with splicing it together. Dunkirk, TDKR, and Interstellar all had certain takes/clips just for the teaser.

What's going on with that mask at the end? He wake up?

Do I see some smoke on the other side of the glass in the beginning?

That first entire shot with the bullet holes is hella badass.

And man, the score... I really hope it's Ludwig's work.