Venom 2 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace
Posts: 1241
Joined: November 2012
Image

Posts: 54161
Joined: May 2010
Excellent news! :clap:

Carnage here we go!

Posts: 1096
Joined: May 2012
Sanchez wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 4:50 pm
The movie has the same writer as the first one. I somehow doubt that Serkis will save it.
Yeah, did everyone forget Tom Hardy was in the first one?

Posts: 19409
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1860s, New England
m4st4 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 5:42 am
Excellent news! :clap:

Carnage here we go!
8-)

Posts: 42131
Joined: May 2010
m4st4 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 5:42 am
Excellent news! :clap:

Carnage here we go!
Isn’t Woody playing him?

Posts: 19409
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1860s, New England
Image

Posts: 2060
Joined: January 2016
Location: Norway
anikom15 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 11:00 am
Sanchez wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 4:50 pm
The movie has the same writer as the first one. I somehow doubt that Serkis will save it.
Yeah, did everyone forget Tom Hardy was in the first one?
I mean I love Hardy, but Venom was a shitty movie.

Posts: 8289
Joined: August 2009
Venom is a meme movie.

Posts: 1096
Joined: May 2012
Sanchez wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 2:41 pm
anikom15 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 11:00 am
Sanchez wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 4:50 pm
The movie has the same writer as the first one. I somehow doubt that Serkis will save it.
Yeah, did everyone forget Tom Hardy was in the first one?
I mean I love Hardy, but Venom was a shitty movie.
That’s exactly my point. If Hardy couldn’t save the first then how the hell is Serkis going to save the second?

Posts: 54161
Joined: May 2010
Allstar wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 1:05 pm
m4st4 wrote:
August 1st, 2019, 5:42 am
Excellent news! :clap:

Carnage here we go!
Isn’t Woody playing him?
It is known, yes.

Post Reply