Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
If they get 2 extra days, next week is the last time they filming in Tallinn, right?

Why is the car in the background moving in reverse? With the explosion in the foreground... This film is so weird

Like I get the other scenes with the car driving normally through the reversing cars, but I don’t understand this lol
Last edited by Willem on July 21st, 2019, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 7:00 am
I really don't think it's about time travel - or maybe I'm just hoping it's not about time travel.
I want time manipulation to be in the script and in the editing as in non-linear storytelling, something he's been experimenting with since the beginning.
Yes, I follow you on that point, again I don't think this new project involves sci-fi/fantasy elements.
Nolan will experimente some kind of new stuffs with the idea of time, like he did with Dunkirk I think.

And can we stop with this Inception-related rumors again, I though it was finished, it's a completely original new project we'll know that now, it's almost sure.

I think these are new here:

Willem wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 2:43 pm
Why is the car in the background moving in reverse? With the explosion in the foreground... This film is so weird

Like I get the other scenes with the car driving normally through the reversing cars, but I don’t understand this lol
It's because this is obviously important for the background of the scene.

Ruth wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 1:38 pm
Please refrain from using able-ist language here. Autism, or any kind of mental/intellectual disorder, isn’t funny or edgy to be used in such context.
lolsgame wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 11:49 am
Where do you draw the line? Saying something is "stupid", "idiotic", "moronic", "maniacal", "lunatic", "insane", "slow", "psychotic", &c., is ableist too. Most people would have no objection to that language even though it is more or just as likely to affect those who fit for those descriptions. Someone may not be "mentally handicapped" and instead just above an abritrary line on the spectrum of intelligence. Why is it acceptable to describe things as "stupid", what somebody with an IQ of 80 would be, but not with a more socially taboo word that applies to a lower echelon of IQ scorers?

Geoffrey wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 3:37 pm
Ruth wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 1:38 pm
Please refrain from using able-ist language here. Autism, or any kind of mental/intellectual disorder, isn’t funny or edgy to be used in such context.
lolsgame wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 11:49 am
Where do you draw the line? Saying something is "stupid", "idiotic", "moronic", "maniacal", "lunatic", "insane", "slow", "psychotic", &c., is ableist too. Most people would have no objection to that language even though it is more or just as likely to affect those who fit for those descriptions. Someone may not be "mentally handicapped" and instead just above an abritrary line on the spectrum of intelligence. Why is it acceptable to describe things as "stupid", what somebody with an IQ of 80 would be, but not with a more socially taboo word that applies to a lower echelon of IQ scorers?
I’m not single-handedly drawing the lines here, it was a reported post.

just foe him