Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Where will you be seeing it?

In Amsterdam Eye.

Damn, had I known earlier maybe I'd be able to go. Who knows, maybe they'll do another screening in November. It'll be 5 years since the premiere. Both me and my wife are huge fans of the film and we weren't able to see the film together when it was released so this might be a nice trip for us.

They only arranged three screenings now and I don't know if they're allowed to keep the print (I guess not). They will screen Space Odyssey again but I don't know when.

LelekPL wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 8:55 am
Damn, had I known earlier maybe I'd be able to go. Who knows, maybe they'll do another screening in November. It'll be 5 years since the premiere. Both me and my wife are huge fans of the film and we weren't able to see the film together when it was released so this might be a nice trip for us.
Don't want to ruin your trip, but maybe I can go with you, when you'll see a chance to watch it? 8-) :lol:

So, does anybody has got some links to articles that thoroughly explain the process behind Interstellar's 70mm print?

Nomis wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 7:29 am
So, does anybody has got some links to articles that thoroughly explain the process behind Interstellar's 70mm print?
Did you see it yet at Eye in 70mm? I saw it there last Wednesday and it looked pretty good. But it was amazing seeing the movie again on a big screen after 4 years

Yeah I saw it there too! Ikr, it was amazing

Dragon_316ca wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 11:01 am
Paul Franklin tweets in length about the making of this shot.
https://twitter.com/pauljfranklin/statu ... 4755852291
Matthew was lying on a plate, moulded to fit his back, which in turn was mounted on a turntable. The IMAX camera was mounted on his chest, like a monstrous GoPro!
wonder how many crunches he did per day to do this? :think: