Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
This is easily the most excited I have been for a Nolan film

I think we're starting to see why this allegedly has a $200 million dollar budget.

- okay nolan you're doing a new film about time travel that's set all over the world and you have one of the largest budgets ever, how will you wow audiences this time?

- get this: *hits blunt* cars slowly driving backwards

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 1:44 am
- okay nolan you're doing a new film about time travel that's set all over the world and you have one of the largest budgets ever, how will you wow audiences this time?

- get this: *hits blunt* cars slowly driving backwards
- nolanfans: ooooooooooh daddy yes

Ace

either nolan uses despacito as background music for that slow car reverse scene or i’m not seeing this movie.

if this soundtrack is not featuring cardi b I'm not listening

Ace wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 8:54 am
After placing the device on the roof, John’s character then climbs down from the fire engine back into the BMW.
Video-
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz05LwwlVKz ... _copy_link

Where do you see him climb into the BMW? Maybe, can't really tell for sure.

This scene their filming, there's such a jumble of cars/trucks it's hard to tell if all are part of the scene being filmed or is one/two being used for support. Like is the big, white truck out front with the number 9 on the side part of the scene?

Ace
The white truck is definitely a part of the scene as they are filming the driver with a IMAX camera.

Last edited by Ace on July 14th, 2019, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh yea it is, good pic. I wonder whose's in that truck?
So, Washington's on the fire truck placing a device on the vehicle next to it and Pattinson pulls up in his BMW to drive him away?

I guess this means their allies working together.