Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Honestly who needs Kamala Harris as president when we can have Artemis as mod?

Seriously. Also, I was never a cop and I have the guts to slap Biden with a chapati.

deepfakes are going to start wars

Expect them to pop up more the closer we get to November 2020.

I'm guessing we'll have them coupled with fake audio too, like Mission: Impossible.

Deepfakes are already too scary I don't know where all of this is going.

One last public apology to Artemis and anyone else I ever upset. I read all of the posts whether positive, constructive critiques or outright negativity. I take it all seriously and appreciate it. I will continue to work to be a better person in this community which has now been in my life for nearly a decade with ups and downs but overall the reason for staying active so long is this place is pretty damn good, especially when you compare it to other places on the Internet. Lots of good people here.
Last edited by Allstar on July 9th, 2019, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honestly if I came back and saw everyone dunking on me, I'd move to like Nepal or somewhere and just get a new name and never go online again and live the rest of my life as a sheep herder or whatever.

Hoping you get better soon dude! :twothumbsup: :gonf:

For the most part I did not take it that way in terms of dunking. The opposite in fact, I’m quite grateful for it and appreciate it (the constructive criticism and kindness) especially to the people who reached out to me on PM. Vader saying I’m solid guy despite my flaws and past tension with him. Virgo, who’s been a great friend. Also really appreciate Ruth and m4. Love to all.