Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Make Artemis mod as well so we can finally have gender equality on the staff. lol. That is George and Eternalist are basically excluded, because they are gone I believe.

What happened with allstar while I was off watching Spidey?

Also, congrats on the green status Nomis.

I’m trying to get Artemis or another female on board. Soon.

George and Eternalist don’t contribute much anymore but they do browse. They’ll likely get demoted in the new reorganization.

m4st4 wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 6:50 pm
Nothing too serious. He'll be back.

I get back Sunday so Monday I can be mod.

My only condition is that I want no Tenet spoilers.

Artemis wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 6:55 pm
My only condition is that I want no Tenet spoilers.
Sorry it's part of the deal. :P I got massively spoiled on Dunkirk.

Panapaok wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Like we all do.

Man I’m one of the worst offenders around here but know one thing: stricter policy and swift implementations is the key, that’s what I always wanted for this place - less bullshit, more warnings, more bans (be it a day, a week or a month). And, as everybody knows round here, I often put myself in a non exclusive position cause nobody is sacred here. If I’m out of line? Give me that chill time so maybe next time I’ll fucking learn. Same rules apply to everybody and perhaps over time this will be a carefree chill zone we ALL want it to be. Best of luck to all mods.

Otherwise, this is a good online place. Best discussions, solid folk, lots of hype.

m4st4 wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 7:01 pm
Panapaok wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Like we all do.

Man I’m one of the worst offenders around here but know one thing: stricter policy and swift implementations is the key, that’s what I always wanted for this place - less bullshit, more warnings, more bans (be it a day, a week or a month). And, as everybody knows round here, I often put myself in a non exclusive position cause nobody is sacred here. If I’m out of line? Give me that chill time so maybe next time I’ll fucking learn. Same rules apply to everybody and perhaps over time this will be a carefree chill zone we ALL want it to be. Best of luck to all mods.

Otherwise, this is a good online place. Best discussions, solid folk, lots of hype.
You’re a champ.

Also, I somehow managed to get shielded by Dunkirk spoilers, but that’s thanks to Virgo. But I also don’t want to be spoiled lmao. Applies to a few other films too

Panapaok wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Thank god

This new purple ain't like the real purple :|