Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Pratham wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 2:04 am
> be in year 2010+9
> still replying to allstar instead of ignoring him

smh you people
This is pretty unnecessary, I’ve been on good terms with most of the regulars here for a bit now. The previous thing was more of a misunderstanding...despite what she thinks, I don’t dislike Artemis at all. The only person I actively dislike here right now is Batfan.

Leo be like

Pratham wrote:
> be in year 2010+9
> allstar always coming back with 'no that's not how I meant it' lol

smh you people
fixed

Allstar wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 3:30 am
Pratham wrote:
> be in year 2010+9

smh you people
This is pretty unnecessary, I’ve been on good terms with most of the regulars here for a bit now. The previous thing was more of a misunderstanding...despite what she thinks, I don’t dislike Artemis at all. The only person I actively dislike here right now is Batfan.
You deliver hella low blows all the time and then when you rightfully get called out you go "iT wAs a MiSuNdErStAndInG."

I don't buy it. You do this to so many members and you try to pass it off as being stupid or not knowing how to read. It's happened so much that this excuse just does not hold up.

I just genuinely think you're a nasty person who is so bored with their life they try to start shit on a movie forum.

Luckily your perception of me is wrong and I know I’m not that so your words are meaningless to me. The one who’s actually being nasty right now is you. But guess what? I don’t care. See how easy that is.

Artemis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 7:33 am

You deliver hella low blows all the time and then when you rightfully get called out you go "iT wAs a MiSuNdErStAndInG."

I don't buy it. You do this to so many members and you try to pass it off as being stupid or not knowing how to read. It's happened so much that this excuse just does not hold up.

I just genuinely think you're a nasty person who is so bored with their life they try to start shit on a movie forum.

:shock:

i felt that

okay guys let’s just hold our hands together and be nice to each other

Ruth wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 12:11 pm
Only if I don't have to touch Allstar's hand. I don't want mean people cooties :P

Artemis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 12:12 pm
Ruth wrote:
Only if I don't have to touch Allstar's hand. I don't want mean people cooties :P
you can touch my hands. everybody can touch my hands! except for dicaprio.

Ruth wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 12:15 pm
Artemis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 12:12 pm
Ruth wrote:
you can touch my hands. everybody can touch my hands! except for dicaprio.
Which old actor with a beer belly should we scam now since DiCaprio is off limits now?