Kenneth Branagh Joins the Cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
Edit.
Last edited by Ace on June 29th, 2019, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously guys, please be more mindful of others privacy when it comes to sharing any news or pictures. photos may be shared on insta/other social media sort of seemingly giving “permission” to be shared across the internet, but it’s a slippery slope. please at least not post direct links to people’s accounts (unless given permission). drop screenshots with usernames/names/other sensitive info blurred out, ESPECIALLY when shared info has absolutely nothing to do with the movie itself at all. it sucks that this has to be repeated all the time.

Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:33 pm
Seriously guys, please be more mindful of others privacy when it comes to sharing any news or pictures. photos may be shared on insta/other social media sort of seemingly giving “permission” to be shared across the internet, but it’s a slippery slope. please at least not post direct links to people’s accounts (unless given permission). drop screenshots with usernames/names/other sensitive info blurred out, ESPECIALLY when shared info has absolutely nothing to do with the movie itself at all. it sucks that this has to be repeated all the time.
Was that image posted publicly? I can't remember if the original post on this site shared the link.

Ace linked the picture on someone’s instagram profile, he’s a good sport and edited it out.

The picture was public per se, but I think it’s always a good measure to do the extra step and protect people’s privacy JUST IN CASE. It’s not like the picture was a crucial piece of information anyway. It’s literally a selfie with a random person.

Ace
Yeah Ruth is right.

It wasn’t necessary to post and I did it without the users permission. :facepalm:
, I only posted it because it tagged Branagh as being in Estonia.

Last edited by Ace on June 29th, 2019, 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Ace linked the picture on someone’s instagram profile, he’s a good sport and edited it out.

The picture was public per se, but I think it’s always a good measure to do the extra step and protect people’s privacy JUST IN CASE. It’s not like the picture was a crucial piece of information anyway. It’s literally a selfie with a random person.
I don't want to start a fight, but I don't see what the big deal is. If people don't want others to look at their pictures or post on Instagram/twitter, they can change their settings to private.

radewart wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 6:07 pm
Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:57 pm

I don't want to start a fight, but I don't see what the big deal is. If people don't want others to look at their pictures or post on Instagram/twitter, they can change their settings to private.
Agreed.

True.

Ruth wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 5:33 pm
If the account is public and it's posted without being insulting to the person, how is it an invasion of privacy ? Stop saying nonsense and relax

I agree with Ruth on this. Just be careful.

Everyone being mean to Ruth needs to go away. We don't need you here.