Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Apparently there's going to be a re-release next week with new footage.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/19/avenger ... vatar.html
Disney is making one final push to make “Avengers: Endgame” the highest-grossing film of all time.

According to reports by Screen Rant and Comicbook.com, both of which cite Marvel head Kevin Feige, the massive blockbuster will get a theatrical rerelease with extra footage that wasn’t included in its initial release.

“Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie,” Feige told Screen Rant. “If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises.”

Long live the Avengers!

ridiculous

also I can easily see Cameron re-releasing Avatar in advance of Avatar 2 lol

Disney is making one final push to make “Avengers: Endgame” the highest-grossing film of all time.

According to reports by Screen Rant and Comicbook.com, both of which cite Marvel head Kevin Feige, the massive blockbuster will get a theatrical rerelease with extra footage that wasn’t included in its initial release.

“Not an extended cut, but there will be a version going into theaters with a bit of a marketing push with a few new things at the end of the movie,” Feige told Screen Rant. “If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises.”
This is laughable.

So they want to beat Avatar at the Box Office... by cheating?

Let's not forget that Disney is the studio that by coincidence re-released the Little Mermaid one week prior to the release of Don Bluth's Anastasia. This kind of pettiness on their behalf is nothing new.

Batfan175 wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 3:44 am
Let's not forget that Disney is the studio that by coincidence re-released the Little Mermaid one week prior to the release of Don Bluth's Anastasia. This kind of pettiness on their behalf is nothing new.
Thoughts on the ending of Thrones and most people destroying D&D?

Allstar wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 4:29 am
Batfan175 wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 3:44 am
Thoughts on the ending of Thrones and most people destroying D&D?
I liked the ending, the level of hate and vitriol thrown at these two over the years has been really disgusting and online petitions to change stuff show that most people have no clue how to engage with art.

DHOPW42 wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 3:36 am
Avatar was also re-released with extra footage. Fucking cheaters...

Nauta wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 11:01 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 3:36 am
Avatar was also re-released with extra footage. Fucking cheaters...
I want to stress that I don't really care for any of the franchises that much :D I simply wasn't aware that this was a thing, that films would get a re-release after their initial run, with "extra footage". Sounds weird for some reason.