Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
These are gonna be some insane action sequences

Forum Pro
Law
I'm willing to bet Nolan and the Mayor have had extremely civil discussions, and the news sources are simply exaggerating.

DHOPW42 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 9:56 am
So the same way Kubrick and Hitchcock terrorized actresses, Nolan is now terrorizing mayors?
ha!

Law wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 12:51 pm
I'm willing to bet Nolan and the Mayor have had extremely civil discussions, and the news sources are simply exaggerating.
Probably. I'd also be willing to bet part of it is that they were told the city was theirs to do whatever with, then they started getting pushback afterwards since whoever spoke to them maybe didn't check. Not knowing these things before production is very unusual.

-Vader

Yeah, what Law and Vader said +1

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Nolan be like: Tallinn! Take control. Take control of your city.

I don't really care if Nolan has production problems. He is so much in control of all of his films, even in Dunkirk where the set was detroyed by the weather, you can still feel his control over each cut.
Just let it go, Chris: the bigger the constraints, the better the result (well, not always, but much more often than we'd think)

Yeah, how much will this kind of thing impact production? Isn't this like a huge deal?