What Actors Would You Like To See Nolan Work W/ Again?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Denzel

Cruise

Shia

Crowe

Gosling

Swinton

Winslet

Ace
Hathaway mentions wanting to work with Nolan again in this interview from an Italian magazine
https://style.corriere.it/persone/donne ... -oceans-8/
What do you ask today in the cinema?

Roles that ignite my curiosities for many things, such as Interstellar by Christopher Nolan, a director who I really admire.

You have been directed by some excellent directors. Would you like to be led again by one of those in particular?

I will always miss Jonathan Demme's unconditional love for the art of cinema and I would like to work again with Nolan

Joseph Gordon Levitt & Hugh Jackman!

CaviezelReese wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 12:21 am
came here to post this ^

the_red_ninja wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 4:43 am
CaviezelReese wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 12:21 am
came here to post this ^
:gonf:

You know what kind of shocks me? A lot of actors/actresses who worked with Nolan... but never really went anywhere huge or significant afterwards. I don't mean this in a derogatory way, I just mean they didn't really "blow up" the way they probably should've, in the same manner as say, Tom Hardy or Scarlett Johansson.

Aaron Eckhart
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Rebecca Hall
Piper Perabo
David Gyasi
Dileep Rao

I think all of them should work with Nolan again.

Definitely Casey Affleck. He’s a phenomenal actor who Hollywood has no idea what to do with. I get the sense that he’s picky (and I don’t know if he’s hard up for work after getting MeToo’d, which is a whole other issue), but I think he would work with Nolan again in a heartbeat.

Why not unknown actors? Nolan is already a strong brand. He doesn't need a-list actors. I like the idea following a character with an new unused face. Thats why I like the casting choices from Tenet and Dunkirk. I hope Nolan continues with that.

Aaron Eckhart

he'll be taking 1 or 2 actors from Tenet onto his next, presumably. Debicki seems like a lock. Pattinson has an outside shout, depends on his Batman schedule.

Bale as a lead, or villain, feels like it'll happen again. and of course Hardy at some point.