TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Mr. Alley wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 3:50 am
So this just happened:

Dear foreign participants!

We regret to inform you that due to unforseen rules & regulations of the Estonian Republic/Tallinn city & the Estonian Tax Office for our filmshoot - we have been informed that we cannot employ any foreigners who do not have a valid Estonian ID number to take part in our filming. We have taken off your names & contacts from the participants list.

Sorry that you did not get this information sooner - hopefully you will find something fun to do on these summer days!

All the very best,
Allfilm Casting Team

So to get this straight:
- they make it possible for non-Estonians to register as an extra.
- they ask in two different forms if you are allowed to work in Estonia (for a German it's like working in Germany basically for that short time period)
- they send out the "100% confirmation" emails
- 10 hours later (!!!) on the same day they send out the email from above

What a bunch of unprofessional assholes! :judge:
I'm really sorry, this must be annoying...

Mr. Alley wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 3:50 am
So this just happened:

Dear foreign participants!

We regret to inform you that due to unforseen rules & regulations of the Estonian Republic/Tallinn city & the Estonian Tax Office for our filmshoot - we have been informed that we cannot employ any foreigners who do not have a valid Estonian ID number to take part in our filming. We have taken off your names & contacts from the participants list.

Sorry that you did not get this information sooner - hopefully you will find something fun to do on these summer days!

All the very best,
Allfilm Casting Team

So to get this straight:
- they make it possible for non-Estonians to register as an extra.
- they ask in two different forms if you are allowed to work in Estonia (for a German it's like working in Germany basically for that short time period)
- they send out the "100% confirmation" emails
- 10 hours later (!!!) on the same day they send out the email from above

What a bunch of unprofessional assholes! :judge:
Damn, that what i was afraid of. So sorry for your terrible experience. For me it is very surprising that Allfilm took so long to figure this out. As a regular citizen i knew that there might be obstacle like this on bureaucracy. Thats why i suggested to email them and get 100% confirmation. Too bad that their confirmation was no good.

I am just going to throw this link here.
https://www.workinestonia.com/coming-to ... l-id-code/
If you have energy or motivation you may want to take a look at it. I am not sure if it will help you but maybe there is a chance because i found this

"If you are working in Estonia less than 5 days, there is no need for an ID code and you can register using your date of birth."

Basically it is possible to register as an e-resident in this country. I dont know exactly what it means and my girlfriend told my that this is meant only for entrepreneurs. But just in case you may take a look at it. Maybe there is a way you can apply as an e-resident and get your temporary ID code.

It is a long shot but i wanted to let you know about it anyway.

https://www.knocksense.com/mumbai/we-kn ... -in-mumbai
A little birdie told us that there’ll be an epic chase sequence here in the city and if you’re willing to spot the Hollywood biggie, you gotta be around South Bombay, the Gateway of India, Taj Mahal hotel and Colaba Market. Tenet will also be shot in seven international locations including US, Estonia, Italy and London apart from India.

This spy-action thriller will also give screen space to our ‘Bobby’ woman, Dimple Kapadia who’ll be playing the role of an elderly lady with a strong narrative in the story! The other stars of this movie are Robert Pattinson, Michael Caine, Kenneth Branagh, John David Washington, Elizabeth Debicki, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Clemence Poesy.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 6:11 am
Dimple Kapadia who’ll be playing the role of an elderly lady with a strong narrative in the story!
Well, it's nice to know this film will have a story.

Ace
I thought they would of dealt with all this a long time before filming was supposed to start there.
But they probably had a Plan B ready just in case.