TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Mr. Alley wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 12:18 pm
Am I completely crazy for registering myself as an extra and traveling over 2.000km to Tallinn? I will stay there for 4 nights and will participate in the "most important shooting days 17/18/19th of June"
Isn't there another member here who also registered himself?

Mr. Alley wrote:
Am I completely crazy for registering myself as an extra and traveling over 2.000km to Tallinn? I will stay there for 4 nights and will participate in the "most important shooting days 17/18/19th of June"
I played a few days in Dunkirk and I registered in that one but I don't think they will call people who not live in Estonia.

Collins wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 2:49 pm
Mr. Alley wrote:
I played a few days in Dunkirk and I registered in that one but I don't think they will call people who not live in Estonia.
They sent the registration form in Estonian, Russian and in English and they sent my the "You are about to take part in a Hollywood filmshoot!" email although I said, that I'm a tourist from Germany and I'm 100% available on the important dates.
So it`s safe to say that they are not only accepting people from estonia.

Mr. Alley wrote:

They sent the registration form in Estonian, Russian and in English and they sent my the "You are about to take part in a Hollywood filmshoot!" email although I said, that I'm a tourist from Germany and I'm 100% available on the important dates.
Hi. Have been lurker here from since Monday when i got my acceptance letter to be an extra on the set.
Just wanted to point out the last paragraph of the email.

"PS2. If You have gotten this e-mail and are under 18 years old OR do not have the right to work legally in the Estonian Republic - let us know immediately. We will check ID-s on the filming days and if You do not qualify we will have to send You back."

I dont know anything about the legality of working within EU countries but you might want to double check it or even contact Allfilm directly to get 100% confirmation that this won't be a problem.

Good luck. :twothumbsup:

nice that you got accepted :gonf:

Do we know where they are filming right now? This tweet may indicate they’re on set in LA.
I was on the Warner Bros. tour on Tuesday and the tour guide mentioned that she saw Robert Pattinson on set and I wonder if he could be really filming for the Batman?????
https://twitter.com/thequigster96/statu ... 12768?s=21

It’s possible Pattinson is doing testing for Batman, but “on set” sounds like it would have to be Tenet to me. Unless he was just seen on the WB lot and people are assuming he’s shooting something.

Ace
Hollywood director Christopher Nolan (Memento, Interstellar, Dunkirk) is to commence filming on a movie in Tallinn next month, bringing a diverse range of globally famous stars to the Estonian capital, and no doubt a huge boost to tourism and business with it.

Additionally, thousands of residents are set to be taking part as extras in the filming, which will take place at various locations in the city, through the summer.

Nolan said he chose Tallinn due to its unique locations and architecture, suggesting that at least some of the filming will take place in the Old Town.

"That Christopher Nolan's project is materializing in Tallinn is a recognition of the great work and development of the Estonian creative industry sector in recent years," President Kersti Kaljulaid said of the news.

"On the one hand, film production on this scale arriving here in Estonia definitely gives us an impetus, and a lot of new experience to our local actors, while on the other, it offers an opportunity to introduce Estonia, and hopefully paves the way for more larger film projects to come here, as well," she continued.

"We are extremely glad to welcome Christopher Nolan's film to Estonia," added Minister of Culture Tõnis Lukas (Isamaa).

"Since local people will also be involved, a lot of experience will be left behind in Estonia [after the movie finishes]," he added.
https://news.err.ee/945558/christopher- ... in-tallinn

Looks like a really beautiful city.

Mr. Alley wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 3:24 pm
Collins wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 2:49 pm
Mr. Alley wrote:
For Dunkirk they only accepted people who lived in the north of France, because they had to be sure of their participation. So I don't think we have a chance...