TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
cclem wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 6:18 pm
Espionage sounds awesome. Its gotta be really different than Inception though. If it becomes some watered-down version with worse acting, I'll be pretty bummed. Going to be hard to top the Leo/Hardy/JGL combo in that type of genre.
There's very little chance, but it could be an international espionage movie in the same universe as Inception, using the same technology.

Forum Pro
Law
I love how the title is something none of us could have ever guessed

Any idea why Lee Smith isn't going to be editing this film? He's edited everything Nolan has done since Batman Begins. I know Zimmer's scoring 4 movies that are being released in 2020, but Smith doesn't seem to have anything he's working on next year.

HorrorBiz wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 12:23 am
Any idea why Lee Smith isn't going to be editing this film? He's edited everything Nolan has done since Batman Begins. I know Zimmer's scoring 4 movies that are being released in 2020, but Smith doesn't seem to have anything he's working on next year.
Mendes' 1917.
Last edited by Bacon on May 23rd, 2019, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Law wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 11:26 pm
I love how the title is something none of us could have ever guessed
Right. The plot will probably be the same.

Any chance they will be shooting in Africa?

Is the picture Ludwig posted on his insta official...or fan made? :?

Inception sequel confirmed? :think:

An attempt at guessing billing order
"Warner Bros presents A Christopher Nolan Film John David Washington Elizabeth Debicki Robert Pattinson Tenet Aaron Taylor Johnson Dimple Kapadia Clémence Poésy with Kenneth Branagh and Michael Caine."
the_red_ninja wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 4:06 am
I hope so, I'd love for the film to be shot in Senegal, Kenya... But I don't think it will happen. Out of the seven countries, we have Ireland, UK, Estonia, Italy, India, and they will probably shoot in the US at some point, which would leave us with one unknown country...

Demoph wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 6:13 am
An attempt at guessing billing order
"Warner Bros presents A Christopher Nolan Film John David Washington Elizabeth Debicki Robert Pattinson Tenet Aaron Taylor Johnson Dimple Kapadia Clémence Poésy with Kenneth Branagh and Michael Caine."
the_red_ninja wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 4:06 am
I hope so, I'd love for the film to be shot in Senegal, Kenya... But I don't think it will happen. Out of the seven countries, we have Ireland, UK, Estonia, Italy, India, and they will probably shoot in the US at some point, which would leave us with one unknown country...
Norway