NolanFans collective diary of angry venting

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 11:40 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 11:30 pm
Law wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:32 pm
Just when you thought America couldn't get any worse, Alabama goes and bans abortion.
Someone get me out of my fucking state
You’re free to leave.
I know you're baiting but that's easier said then done.

so like

are we great again yet?

friendly reminder that you can only ban safe abortions

make midwives gynecologists again

Fuck respectability politics and fuck "le both sides." Some sides don't need to be heard at all.

I remember being called crazy for being so upset on election night. Look where we are now. Today it's women, who's it gonna be tomorrow?

Law wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 12:32 am
Allstar wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 11:40 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 11:30 pm

Someone get me out of my fucking state
You’re free to leave.
I know you're baiting but that's easier said then done.
Yeah. Especially when youre getting paid thousands of dollars in scholarships to finish up college in state. Gotta finish that all first before I leave. Imagine having the gall to bait when the topic is this shit. This has serious historical consequences for the future and it's being done in such a backslided way it's ridiculous. I personally completely agree with everything you said Artemis.

Blessed be the fruit!

so the next totally logical step would be forcing vasectomies onto men until both sides agree to consensually try for children? no...? oh how could you do that to a man’s body!

Artemis wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:56 am
Fuck respectability politics and fuck "le both sides." Some sides don't need to be heard at all.

I remember being called crazy for being so upset on election night. Look where we are now. Today it's women, who's it gonna be tomorrow?
This. I always disagreed with the "give him a chance" that people said after the election. Cause whatever had happen, the shame of electing someone who based his campaign on misogynist lies would always have remained. Same with Brazil, however things turn out, they've elected someone who clearly stated that he thinks homosexuality is a disease.
There was no need to wait to say that the election of Trump was shameful for America. And it will remain shameful whatever he does.

honestly free speech doesn’t mean every scum on the earth should be given a platform.

'Free speech' is only in terms of relationship between government and citizens.

Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube etc are still free to deplatform people they consider to be toxic.

there will be a new martin scorsese movie on netflix tomorrow and i only found out about it cause i happened to be watching a random scorsese video on youtube. i feel let down on a systemic level