Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pratham wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 1:54 pm
Yeah yeah I know that there are at least two alternate universes due to events of Endgame but the film never acknowledges that. It talks about taking stones and returning them but brushes aside, well completely ignores would be more accurate, Loki escaping with the Tesseract.
Yeah they fucked up that timeline a little lol They also radically changed the other timeline from which Thanos and his army disappears. But for the better perhaps?

Dobson wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 2:00 pm
Yeah they fucked up that timeline a little lol They also radically changed the other timeline from which Thanos and his army disappears. But for the better perhaps?
If the Guardians don't meet and Quill is knocked out, that could cause serious repercussions in that timeline for the galaxy (with Ronan and Ego to go unstopped).

Bacon wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Dobson wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 2:00 pm
If the Guardians don't meet and Quill is knocked out, that could cause serious repercussions in that timeline for the galaxy (with Ronan and Ego to go unstopped).
Ronan would probably get the Orb, but with Thanos gone he might not even learn what it contains. Or maybe he does, that's pretty uncertain, yeah.
But without the Guardians forming against Ronan and without them holding the Power Stone and survive, Ego will likely never find out about Quill, who he needs for his plan, so he can't do anything.

Dobson wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Ronan would probably get the Orb, but with Thanos gone he might not even learn what it contains. Or maybe he does, that's pretty uncertain, yeah.
But without the Guardians forming against Ronan and without them holding the Power Stone and survive, Ego will likely never find out about Quill, who he needs for his plan, so he can't do anything.
Ego has plenty of children. One of the other ones might have the power of the light in them.

Bacon wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 5:47 pm
Dobson wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Ego has plenty of children. One of the other ones might have the power of the light in them.
Are there other ones left though? I thought it was implied it never worked out and except for Quill als his children are dead.

Dobson wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 6:55 pm
Are there other ones left though? I thought it was implied it never worked out and except for Quill als his children are dead.
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression Quill was just his next try. He decided to specifically seek Quill out because he heard about Quill holding an Infinity Stone without being hurt. It'd be kind of coincidental if Yondu only found out what Ego was doing after every single other child was killed.

Bacon wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 6:58 pm
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression Quill was just his next try. He decided to specifically seek Quill out because he heard about Quill holding an Infinity Stone without being hurt. It'd be kind of coincidental if Yondu only found out what Ego was doing after every single other child was killed.
Ego could've killed the remaining children between Yondu finding out and Ego finding Quill though. How long was that, 26 years?

Finally caught up with this earlier today. I can't say I've been a huge fan of many of the films in the MCU over the years, but this one was pretty good. I'd give it 4/5.

Lmao
Last edited by Allstar on May 13th, 2019, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Lmao, Megan Ellison called D&D Sexist morons and said George would never do this.

Idiot.

Admired a lot about the ep, disliked a significant portion.
Wrong thread, brother ;)