TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:30 pm
That would be a good guess.
Apparently the building is the ‘Tallinn Olympic Yachting Centre’.

Stock video/photo of the place.

Hmmm, intriguing :think:

Ace wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 5:30 pm
That would be a good guess.
Apparently the building is the ‘Tallinn Olympic Yachting Centre’.

Stock video/photo of the place.

wow

is chris gonna blow this building up? :think:

Pratham wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 2:31 am
is chris gonna blow this building up? :think:
Yes, please.

The architecture of that building definitely has a futuristic/dystopian feel to it.
I wonder why the extras are wearing present day clothes.

Angus wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 11:26 am
The architecture of that building definitely has a futuristic/dystopian feel to it.
I wonder why the extras are wearing present day clothes.
Nolan might use the site as 2 separate locations/scenes. If we're using 4Chan's film description it states Pattinson and Washington are scientists. Maybe the inside of this building will be used as a scientific conference or presentation where they announce possible time travel....or something. The outside has a fascinating design and could be used in a totally different scene.
Last edited by The Special One on May 9th, 2019, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

^ Good points. 8-)

Totally random - but maybe not (?) - I've been diving deep into Pink Floyd lately and I keep coming back to "Time." Am I crazy in thinking that Nolan and Zimmer are very "aware" of this song (they even used the same simple track title for Inception)? I especially feel a connection to the ticking clocks and alarm sound, and it's present in Dunkirk AND Interstellar, and obviously Inception. I feel like if this new movie is indeed Tempus, and is about time travel, this seems totally fitting.

https://youtu.be/pgXozIma-Oc