TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
It makes me even more exciting that we barely have any information yet. If I was Estonian I would definitely apply for the shooting. Whats interesting is that they are looking for peopla of all aes both male and female. So I don't think it can be for a massive battle scene. I think these people are wanted to simply be civilians of some sorts. It could still be massive like in a riot or apocalyptic scenery for example. (Although the under 18yo are missing, but that is maybe a legal issue, if they need underaged people, they will bring them in seperately.)

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 11:53 am
Silfan wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 11:48 am
Law wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 3:15 pm
Like Bond 25, it's confirmed through reliable unknown sources that this film will remain an Untiltled Nolan Film until the day of release. According to my reliable, albeit unknown sources, they are creating a makeshift and portable dome to protect the various sets and set pieces throughout filming.
LMAO This will be the craziest shit ever but no way it will happen.
How they will market it?
Like this:

I know if I saw that trailer, I know I'd be in the theater for its premiere.

Haha in all seriousness, he'll let the marketing campaign happen when he wants it to, and he'll reveal information when he wants it to be revealed. For the integrity of that secrecy alone, outside of any official announcements so far, I hope that every other rumor we have heard is simply false. I'd like for him to blow the door off the lid when he wants us to, and under his control.
Yes absolutely, and that's what's going to happen.

Schoggi wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 9:09 am
It makes me even more exciting that we barely have any information yet. If I was Estonian I would definitely apply for the shooting. Whats interesting is that they are looking for peopla of all aes both male and female. So I don't think it can be for a massive battle scene. I think these people are wanted to simply be civilians of some sorts. It could still be massive like in a riot or apocalyptic scenery for example.(Although the under 18yo are missing, but that is maybe a legal issue, if they need underaged people, they will bring them in seperately.)
Yeah, It seems/looks like it'll a modern action thriller (or a modern thriller).

Since the thing in Estonia starts tomorrow, can we expect an official statement/a press release from Warner Bros.?

User of Interest wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Since the thing in Estonia starts tomorrow, can we expect an official statement/a press release from Warner Bros.?
Dunkirk's press release came out very shortly after they started filming iirc.

Press release has to come soon. Because leaks from set and shit is gonna start to roll in soon

Would be pretty ballsy if there won't be a statement like

yeah some shit leak but that lets us know even fewer than if we'd get an official statement that it goes into production lolol

Isn't the shooting in Estonia taking place during the summer? It sounds like casting is all that's being done in the next couple of weeks.

BrandX wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:44 pm
Isn't the shooting in Estonia taking place during the summer? It sounds like casting is all that's being done in the next couple of weeks.
yeah i though that aswell, isn't the casting process the one that stars tomorrow? not the filming
Last edited by Nicolaslabra on May 6th, 2019, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Filming starts in June.