The Christopher Nolan Appreciation Thread

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Posts: 750
Joined: February 2012
Image

Why haven't I seen this photo of Nolan directing TDKR while eating pizza before? 8-)

Site Admin
Posts: 3810
Joined: January 2009
Location: Cupertino, CA
Insomniac wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:40 pm
Image

Why haven't I seen this photo of Nolan directing TDKR while eating pizza before? 8-)
One bite, everybody knows the rules

Posts: 1172
Joined: September 2014
Insomniac wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:40 pm
Image

Why haven't I seen this photo of Nolan directing TDKR while eating pizza before? 8-)
That is simply the best picture in the history of the human race.

Posts: 519
Joined: December 2012
Location: The Endurance
This reminds me of Jonah Nolan saying him and Chris used to eat pizzas while playing video games together or something. Back when they first moved to LA and they were still unknown.

Posts: 2142
Joined: January 2016
Location: Norway
User of Interest wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 7:19 am
Insomniac wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:40 pm
Image

Why haven't I seen this photo of Nolan directing TDKR while eating pizza before? 8-)
That is simply the best picture in the history of the human race.
Nah, the pic of Chris on the subway is still #1

Posts: 19617
Joined: June 2012
Image

Posts: 2142
Joined: January 2016
Location: Norway
Nomis wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Image
LMAO, haven't seen that one before :lol: What's the occasion?

Posts: 13519
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Sanchez wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Nomis wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Image
LMAO, haven't seen that one before :lol: What's the occasion?
MTV Awards. Eminem's on stage performing.



Skip to 1:58.

Posts: 2598
Joined: June 2012
Pratham wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 3:46 am
Sanchez wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Nomis wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Image
LMAO, haven't seen that one before :lol: What's the occasion?
MTV Awards. Eminem's on stage performing.



Skip to 1:58.
I think Emma was there too. Poor guys. Imagine what they were thinking. And that blonde girl is Brittany Murphy. She died ten years ago, which just makes this GIF even more crazier I guess.

Posts: 13519
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Emma is right behind Brittany.

Post Reply