Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 11:53 am
Marion Cotillad is French?? :shock:
you’re joking here, right?

lol

I want this movie to make more than Infinity War and Endgame. I know it won't happen, but if Nolan's films taught me something, ir's that you need to dream a little bigger, darling.

I'm low-key disappointed Nolan at least appears to be making another sausage fest.

Given that his last movie was filled to the brim with twinks and DILFs I'd think it was only fair if this included some starlets and MILFs, but alas.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 12:21 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 12:18 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 11:53 am
Marion Cotillad is French?? :shock:
you’re joking here, right?
What? Nooooo.
But like. Didn’t her accent give away anything to you? I remember the first time I saw her and heard her speak English, I kinda suspected she wasn’t a native English speaker.

:facepalm: :lol:

I don't know how either of my two posts didn't make the sarcasm meter spike tenfold. I don't even know why I have to explain myself lol.

It's like the guy in Dodgeball who says: "Wait... there's a guy on our team who dresses like a pirate??" I hope no one seriously takes me, or anyone who has the capability of bypassing a website login screen, for that kind of fool.

Insomniac wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 1:57 pm
I'm low-key disappointed Nolan at least appears to be making another sausage fest.

Given that his last movie was filled to the brim with twinks and DILFs I'd think it was only fair if this included some starlets and MILFs, but alas.
"Sausage fest" based on all of three roles announced? A bit much, no?

How is Shia LaBeouf not in this movie?