TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Insomniac wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 5:36 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:55 am
anikom15 wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 1:41 am
Honestly I feel like the lack of updates may indicate a more focused film with fewer set pieces and less of an emphasis on action and special effects.
This seems like a troll comment after it's been literally described by the studio as a massive and innovative action blockbuster :D
To be fair, that was a Variety insider. WB has said nothing about this movie except when it comes out.
Pattinson's literally been talking about how huge movie is any time he's asked about it. Can people please....PLEASE stop saying this is a small film?

Endgame Spoilers
I wonder: This movie is said to be about time travel and two different timelines in which the same person exists in two different continuities. I wonder if this movie will be somehow changed becauseEndgame deals with the same concept.

A bit late to be doing that.

Don't read the messages above if you haven't seen Avengers Endgame.

Demoph wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 4:34 pm
The premise I described has been revealed in the promos and all the plot descriptions of the movie. There were also set photos from a few years ago that implied that.

Batman's Batman wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 5:16 pm
Demoph wrote:
The premise I described has been revealed in the promos and all the plot descriptions of the movie.
No it wasn't.

Dobson wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Batman's Batman wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 5:16 pm
Demoph wrote:
The premise I described has been revealed in the promos and all the plot descriptions of the movie.
No it wasn't.
Banner literally explains the whole premise of this time travel stuff in the first TV spot.
Last edited by Batman's Batman on April 24th, 2019, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A ton of people don't watch the TV spots bro. I had no idea that shit was a part of the movie until I watched it today.

It's the stuff you've left out of the spoiler tag that should be inside it...

Jesus dude, why?

"Why," what?