Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:35 pm
Pattinson says they start filming next month.
Speaking of Interstellar, you're working with Christopher Nolan next.

Pattinson: Yeah. We start next month. I can't say anything, (but) it's really cool. It's a huge, huge thing. I haven't done anything like it, ever. It's going to be very exciting.
https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/rob ... -pattinson
Jesus!

Getting close now then. Good.

http://collider.com/robert-pattinson-cl ... fe/#images
Before I run out of time. Robert, you are working with Christopher Nolan soon and I know you can’t say anything about the movie itself, but as an actor who has chosen very different films from an action blockbuster for most of your career, how are you finding your prep is different from what you’ve been doing for the last decade?

PATTINSON: I was literally just thinking that yesterday. I kinda went to see some of the stuff in prepping for it, and I was also so worried about doing a big movie. I mean, definitely at this stage, it always seems quite similar ’cause you just sort of see… it’s just drawings and photographs and stuff. But I was amazed with Chris just being pretty open to stuff already. There’s definitely things that seem like they’re just very tightly choreographed already but he’s pretty loose with a lot of stuff.

That’s interesting, that’s not what you think of when you think of Nolan’s process.

PATTINSON: It’s not what people told me, at all. I did hear him talking to some people before I started managing with him and you should see people’s brains, he’s explaining things and they’re just like, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” But I think it’s gonna be fun though.

Nolan is a 5th dimensional being confirmed

Brilliant

First look of Willem Dafoe and Robert Pattinson in The Lighthouse

Forum Pro
Law
Collins wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 10:29 am

And you're posting this here, because?

Law wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 10:48 am
Collins wrote:

Because it's one of the newest movies that Pattinson has shot, so it's interesting to see his look and the charisma he have in this pic, it's reassuring for the Nolan.

Yeah I'm out until we get some news. This thread is going crazy.

Collins wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 11:15 am
Law wrote:
April 23rd, 2019, 10:48 am
Collins wrote:

Because it's one of the newest movies that Pattinson has shot, so it's interesting to see his look and the charisma he have in this pic, it's reassuring for the Nolan.
Last edited by Collins on April 23rd, 2019, 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.