Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
honestly at this point if i was still a mod i’d just ban every one of them and be done with it.

like what’s the worst a mod has done here? this can’t be the worst
here goes my chance of becoming a temp mod again for nolan’s new film lmao

Please become a mod again.£

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Master Virgo wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 4:06 pm
If there has ever been a time on this forum where a higher number of unsavory characters have been so much active, I don't remember it.£
Not trying to derail the thread or seem antagonistic, but it seems like every one of your recent posts have been ignoring the points of discussions/other members' posts and taking it upon yourself to assume their reasoning in a condescending manner. This happened in TLJ and has happened multiple times, especially related to anything in the MCU.

A recent example is how you continuously claim people on this forum absolutely hate and show disgust towards the MCU when the only people doing that are usually ignored and, in reality, people are just discussing their mixed feelings on the universe.

There are some unsavory characters on here for sure, but there's been plenty worse times than this with worse characters also. To act like there hasn't been is either willingly ignorant to past problems on this website or ignorant about how you've been contributing to the current issues. Or both.

I emailed the casting person for the Mindy Kaling show. I have to send in a self tape by Friday.

If I don't get it then it's cool but at least we're going to be seeing new Indian talent in America.

Artemis wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 6:56 pm
I emailed the casting person for the Mindy Kaling show. I have to send in a self tape by Friday.

If I don't get it then it's cool but at least we're going to be seeing new Indian talent in America.
Good luck bro. I wish I was in America, I probably would have found guts to take my chances lol.

Are you seriously aiming for this, or are you just seeing where this might take you?

Bacon wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 6:47 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 4:06 pm
If there has ever been a time on this forum where a higher number of unsavory characters have been so much active, I don't remember it.£
Not trying to derail the thread or seem antagonistic, but it seems like every one of your recent posts have been ignoring the points of discussions/other members' posts and taking it upon yourself to assume their reasoning in a condescending manner. This happened in TLJ and has happened multiple times, especially related to anything in the MCU.

A recent example is how you continuously claim people on this forum absolutely hate and show disgust towards the MCU when the only people doing that are usually ignored and, in reality, people are just discussing their mixed feelings on the universe.

There are some unsavory characters on here for sure, but there's been plenty worse times than this with worse characters also. To act like there hasn't been is either willingly ignorant to past problems on this website or ignorant about how you've been contributing to the current issues. Or both.
Yawn.£

things have been chill on here for like 5 years

Ruth wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 4:11 pm
honestly at this point if i was still a mod i’d just ban every one of them and be done with it.
hammer us with that mighty banhammer ruth :oops:

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 1:52 am
things have been chill on here for like 5 years
we're in the endgame now :batman:

Ruth wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 12:35 am
Artemis wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 6:56 pm

Good luck bro. I wish I was in America, I probably would have found guts to take my chances lol.

Are you seriously aiming for this, or are you just seeing where this might take you?
Just seeing where it might take me really. I might start actively looking for more self tape auditions too after this.