The Suicide Squad (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

this movie just got -100 times better than previous one.

I like John Cena and based on what I've seen of his public persona, he seems to be a genuinely good person. I'm all for good people getting work in high profile projects.

Is Bautista out because of Zack Snyder’s zombie movie?

Baines wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Is Bautista out because of Zack Snyder’s zombie movie?
Couple things I forgot to add on this:

First this was the role originally intended by for Bautista but due to his massive work schedule, he had to pass.

Also I couldn't confirm but believe Cena would be playing Peacemaker in the film
https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status/11 ... 4875652096

Ant-Man actor David Dastmalchian is headed over to the DC universe.

Dastmalchian has closed a deal to star in James Gunn's The Suicide Squad, with sources saying he will play the comic book villain Polka-Dot Man.

The actor now joins Margot Robbie, who is returning as villain turned sometime heroine Harley Quinn; Jai Courtney, back as Captain Boomerang; and Idris Elba, who was initially set to take on the role of Deadshot before a script change saw it evolve into a new, undisclosed part.

Guardians of the Galaxy filmmaker Gunn is writing and directing The Suicide Squad for Warner Bros. The pic follows David Ayer's 2016 film Suicide Squad, but rather than a straight sequel, the project is described as a new take on the property from the mind of Gunn that will feature a mix of new and old characters.

Plot details are being kept secret, but the new characters include DC villains such as Ratcatcher (she controls rats), Peacemaker (he loves peace so much he will kill for it), King Shark (would you believe us if we told you it's a humanoid shark?) and last, but certainly not least, Polka-Dot Man.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... an-1205280

He's coming back to DC. Thomas Schiff. Paranoid schizophrenic.

LelekPL wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:49 am
coming back? he was in gotham and the flash. technically, he's been jumping fences for some time now. :lol:

Pratham wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 1:50 pm
LelekPL wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:49 am
coming back? he was in gotham and the flash. technically, he's been jumping fences for some time now. :lol:
How could I have even known? I mean, who watches that shit?