TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
xWhereAmI? wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 12:04 am
AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Well, wasn't the working title of Dunkirk "Bodega Bay". As far as I know, he doesn't have a child called Bodega :lol: Dunkirk was his masterpiece (to me at least - actually every film he made is a masterpiece, who am I kidding but still).

I told y'all he ran out of children lol. Assuming "Merry Go Round" is the working title, this officially confirms that the Tempus Fugit rumor is complete bullsh*t, right?
I swear somewhere else on twitter also posted about the merry go round thing too that I was surprised no one saw, unless I'm seeing things on there.
But the working tittle "Merry-go-round" is indeed true, right ? Did you hear it at your work ?

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 5:28 am
xWhereAmI? wrote:
I swear somewhere else on twitter also posted about the merry go round thing too that I was surprised no one saw, unless I'm seeing things on there.
Only found 2-3 tweets mentioning it - weee tweeted yesterday (probably just read it here).
nf quoting twitter quoting nf

#merrygoround

Nolan fucking with our brains before we even know what this film is about. This man must be... a genius!

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 5:06 pm
sebal24 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 4:31 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 2:11 am
Arthur says in Inception that "I will lead them on a merry chase" just before the rotating hallway fight scene, which goes round = Inception sequel confirmed.
Even though I don't think this will be an Inception sequel, the dialog it's like this:

Arthur: "I’ll lead them on a merry chase."
Eames: "Just be back before the kick.
Arthur: "Go to sleep, Mr. Eames."
Wasn't it like this?
In the movie, but not in the screenplay.

Nolan62 wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 5:40 am
xWhereAmI? wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Well, wasn't the working title of Dunkirk "Bodega Bay". As far as I know, he doesn't have a child called Bodega :lol: Dunkirk was his masterpiece (to me at least - actually every film he made is a masterpiece, who am I kidding but still).

I told y'all he ran out of children lol. Assuming "Merry Go Round" is the working title, this officially confirms that the Tempus Fugit rumor is complete bullsh*t, right?
But the working tittle "Merry-go-round" is indeed true, right ? Did you hear it at your work ?
Might as well wait till shooting. Right now its all fun to just think about what it could mean if its true

what if Pattinson and Debicki are playing Cobbs son and daughter from inception?

Me waiting for more news:

Give us more information :judge:

Sanchez wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 1:48 pm
Give us more information :judge:
I'm not asking this in a condescending way at all, just out of sheer curiosity:

Can you tell me why it's so important that we get more information as early as you demand? Don't you think that it's best Nolan not only keeps this close to the chest, but also gets information released as he wants it to?

Furthermore, when does one's want for information stop? If he reveals a genre, then you'll want a film title. If he releases a title, then you'll want a plot synopsis. If he releases the plot, then you'll want filming locations. If he releases locations, then you'll want to know about set designs, IMAX usage, character names/roles, potential film rating. If any of those are released and/or filming begins, then you're going to be sitting on a poster, teaser trailer, interviews, etc.

In my opinion, it's best to just wait patiently for a good pacing and not let the load blow too early. I personally love the secrecy behind the project, however the longer it's kept undisclosed, the more I do think it's tied to Inception (for better or worse).

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 2:52 pm
Can you tell me why it's so important that we get more information as early as you demand?
Because there's already a lot of silly rumors and misinformation out there.