TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Cilogy wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 2:02 pm
Insomniac wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 8:27 am
Being a Nolan-fan is pure agony.
awesome

Small tiny tidbit, don't make a big deal of it please, I don't want someone I know to get in trouble
there will a scene that will be shot in Norway. Production is asking for products to use at the moment.
Last edited by Artemis on April 3rd, 2019, 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Artemis wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 2:15 pm
Small tiny tidbit, don't make a big deal of it please
there will a scene that will be shot in Norway. Production is asking for products to use at the moment.
NOLAN'S FILM WILL BE TITLED NORTH BY NORTHWAY!!! [/overreact]

Ace
So the filming locations so far include Italy, Norway and possibly Hungary.

Instead of one day making a Bond film maybe he's making a spy movie of his own?

Artemis wrote:
Small tiny tidbit, don't make a big deal of it please, I don't want someone I know to get in trouble
Source ?

Collins wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 3:24 pm
Artemis wrote:
Source ?
a person I know works for a company where they help productions find props and product placement

Artemis wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 3:34 pm
Collins wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 3:24 pm
Artemis wrote:
Source ?
a person I know works for a company where they help productions find props and product placement
Considering how fast the Norwegian press picked up the most obscure tidbits about B25 being filmed here, long before it was announced, I reckon it won't take long before they know about this either. If it's indeed true

Artemis wrote:
good inside info. :gonf:

Not that Pattinson has any room in his schedule for a second career. He recently finished shooting Netflix's Henry V drama "The King" with Timothee Chalamet, premiering later this year, and will spend the rest of 2019 in production on Christopher Nolan's highly anticipated follow-up to "Dunkirk," expected in theaters July 17, 2020.

The actor says he's "sworn to secrecy" about the project, which has been described as a "massive, innovative action blockbuster."

"I got locked in a room to read the script – I don't have it myself," he says. "I've been a little wary of doing big movies for years and years, but there's just something about Chris Nolan's stuff. He seems like the only director now who can do what is essentially a very personal, independent movie that has huge scale. I read the script and it's unreal."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/mov ... 341803002/

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Not that Pattinson has any room in his schedule for a second career. He recently finished shooting Netflix's Henry V drama "The King" with Timothee Chalamet, premiering later this year, and will spend the rest of 2019 in production on Christopher Nolan's highly anticipated follow-up to "Dunkirk," expected in theaters July 17, 2020.

The actor says he's "sworn to secrecy" about the project, which has been described as a "massive, innovative action blockbuster."

"I got locked in a room to read the script – I don't have it myself," he says. "I've been a little wary of doing big movies for years and years, but there's just something about Chris Nolan's stuff. He seems like the only director now who can do what is essentially a very personal, independent movie that has huge scale. I read the script and it's unreal."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/mov ... 341803002/
why yes, I am erect