Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Very exciting that so far Nolan is going for fresh faces. I'm guessing that some familiar ones will come up but the leading picks are all fresh.

Oku
Insomniac wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 3:22 pm
We did a really shitty job predicting this cast.
You can say that again.

What are we, zero for three now? :D

Lmao.

Tourmie mentioned Debicki on page six.

Who do you guys think might return? Beside Michael Caine.

Tourmie wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 7:17 pm
Maybe Elizabeth Debicki in some role
take a bow

Tourmie, what's it like being Nolan's assistant leaking info to us

AhmadAli95 wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:09 pm
Well, if in fact it was an Inception sequel set many years into the future (this is completely hypothetically speaking), outside of actors/actresses appearing in flashbacks, on the news, or in a home video or something, then it's possible that none of them would return.

That's the problem with predicting cast members in the first place: if his next film was a documentary like March of the Penguins, then we would be 0-for-forever because humans aren't in that film. We have to know some groundwork of the plot, themes within the film, etc. before we can start making predictions. Case in point, if Nolan said that it's "Inception 30 years down the road," then I don't think you're seeing Dileep Rao hanging around.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:12 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:09 pm
Well, if in fact it was an Inception sequel set many years into the future (this is completely hypothetically speaking), outside of actors/actresses appearing in flashbacks, on the news, or in a home video or something, then it's possible that none of them would return.

That's the problem with predicting cast members in the first place: if his next film was a documentary like March of the Penguins, then we would be 0-for-forever because humans aren't in that film. We have to know some groundwork of the plot, themes within the film, etc. before we can start making predictions. Case in point, if Nolan said that it's "Inception 30 years down the road," then I don't think you're seeing Dileep Rao hanging around.
I mean, this is a fictional world where they have the technology to go into dreams. Surely they will have the technology to help live longer too.

Also, we can assume Rao's character is like 35-40 in Inception. He would still be kicking it 30 years later.

If we do see some familiar faces from Inception, I would love the see the work they do in aging the actors.

MyCocaine wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:08 pm
Tourmie mentioned Debicki on page six.
well done! :gonf: