Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
http://collider.com/robert-pattinson-ch ... ovie-cast/
The pieces of Christopher Nolan‘s next cinematic puzzle are starting to fall into place, as Robert Pattinson is poised to star opposite John David Washington in the next film from the director of Inception, Collider has exclusively learned.

With plot details being kept under wraps, little is known about the actual film, though Variety described it as “a massive, innovative action blockbuster” that will once again be shown in IMAX — no surprise given Nolan’s preference for the large-screen format. Nolan will produce alongside his wife and longtime collaborator, Emma Thomas, and Warner Bros. will release the movie on July 17, 2020, with production expected to start this summer.

My understanding is that Pattinson and Washington (BlacKkKlansman) will play the two leads, and there will also be an age-appropriate female lead, as well as an older male co-star. I don’t know if there’s a love triangle in play here, or whether Pattinson and Washington will be friends or enemies, so just like all of you, I can’t wait to find out what Nolan’s next movie is actually about. There’s speculation that the film could be a sequel of sorts to Inception, and while I don’t expect that to be the case — outside of his Batman trilogy, Nolan has eschewed franchise fare, including sequels — I suppose anything is possible.

prowlercomesaround wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:07 am
http://collider.com/robert-pattinson-ch ... ovie-cast/
The pieces of Christopher Nolan‘s next cinematic puzzle are starting to fall into place, as Robert Pattinson is poised to star opposite John David Washington in the next film from the director of Inception, Collider has exclusively learned.

With plot details being kept under wraps, little is known about the actual film, though Variety described it as “a massive, innovative action blockbuster” that will once again be shown in IMAX — no surprise given Nolan’s preference for the large-screen format. Nolan will produce alongside his wife and longtime collaborator, Emma Thomas, and Warner Bros. will release the movie on July 17, 2020, with production expected to start this summer. christopher-nolan-robert-pattinson Image via Warner Bros.

My understanding is that Pattinson and Washington (BlacKkKlansman) will play the two leads, and there will also be an age-appropriate female lead, as well as an older male co-star. I don’t know if there’s a love triangle in play here, or whether Pattinson and Washington will be friends or enemies, so just like all of you, I can’t wait to find out what Nolan’s next movie is actually about. There’s speculation that the film could be a sequel of sorts to Inception, and while I don’t expect that to be the case — outside of his Batman trilogy, Nolan has eschewed franchise fare, including sequels — I suppose anything is possible.
So both Mackenzie Foy and Robert Pattinson in Nolan-films. Haha, awesome :gonf:

YES! One of my favourite performances of the decade. He is more than just vampire sparkle boy, and Nolan knows it!

Great. I wish it happened when everybody still hated Pattinson just to see the meltdowns

Oku
I'll be honest and admit that my kneejerk reaction was "no, what, why".

But the article is well-written and did a lot to assuage my fears.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
BlairCo wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:14 am

YES! One of my favourite performances of the decade. He is more than just vampire sparkle boy, and Nolan knows it!
Everyone who hasn't seen this movie and this performance needs to check it out ASAP.

Good on Nolan. Pattinson is fuckin amazing in The Rover

Ruth wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:15 am
I wish it happened when everybody still hated Pattinson just to see the meltdowns
Yeah missed opportunity, lol.

Not to mention his highly underappreciated work in Good Time.£

Interesting casting so far. Dude is pretty great in The Rover.

Also, what’s up with that baseless speculation about this being an “Inception sequel of sorts”? Where have they heard that?