Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collins wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:19 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:15 pm
Collins wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:12 pm
That would be very disappointing for me, Andrew Garfield is not charismatic enough to play the main character in a Nolan film, but in a supporting role I don't say no.
Andrew is absolutely fantastic and charismatic. Silence and Under the silver lake has proved that this actor is very talented.
Talented yes. Very charismatic no. I want an actor of the calibre of Gosling, Fassbender, Di Caprio or Bale. But Garfield for a supporting role I'm ok.
Yes I forgot to say "and" after "charismatic", anyway, I find that he draws something.

Garfield is a fine actor, wouldn't mind him one bit.

Not that I necessarily believe he’s going to be a part of this, but Andrew is in my opinion a fantastic actor. Would like to see Nolan work with him one day

Garfield was great in Silence :twothumbsup:

Ace

I have this feeling that this mysterious new project will have a lot of new fresh faces and that's great.

John David Washington to Star in Christopher Nolan’s Next Film (EXCLUSIVE)
Christopher Nolan has tapped “BlacKkKlansman’s” John David Washington to star in his next “event film,” sources tell Variety.

Nolan recently finished the script for the movie and Warner Bros. quickly dated it for July 18, 2020 — a slot the studio often reserves for the director, most recently with “Dunkirk.”

The gig has become one of the more highly coveted in town, even though most of the industry has been kept in the dark about who has been meeting for the role and what the movie is even about.

Although rumors are swirling that the film is a romantic thriller in the vein of “North by Northwest,” sources have denied those claims, keeping plot details under lock and key. One insider described the pic as a massive, innovative, action blockbuster, which will again be shown in Imax.
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/john ... 203135920/