Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
This dude I dated in college like 5-6 years ago randomly messaged me today. He was immediately all like "we should meet up."

When I let him know that I have a bf, the conversation died lol.

But for real though, this happens to me far too often. People from the past always want to hit me up and meet up with me. Like stop being obsessed with me pls.

Artemis wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 6:55 pm
This dude I dated in college like 5-6 years ago randomly messaged me today. He was immediately all like "we should meet up."

When I let him know that I have a bf, the conversation died lol.

But for real though, this happens to me far too often. People from the past always want to hit me up and meet up with me. Like stop being obsessed with me pls.

Today was so much fucking fun. I'm so glad that I'm getting over the depression I was feeling at the start of the year and making the effort to hang out with more friends and travel more.

I'm also getting over being self conscious of having my picture taken. Most people know I'm hot af so who if I take a bad picture it doesn't matter at all.

I hope 2019 blesses all of you as much as it has blessed me.

2019 for me so far is being unsuccessful with a job interview or ignoring a job interview because of being cocky due to another situation (refer down below).
Me: I have accepted the alternative job offer that the interviewer offered so i can finally can have a job. Everything's pretty much locked in.

Life: You think that you'll get that job just like that? Nah brah, you ain't getting a job that easy because fuck you.

Ruth wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:30 am
Pratham wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 5:34 am
Ruth wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 2:46 pm
in other words, where do i find coppola's the conversation?
https://www.amazon.com/Conversation-Gen ... B001LHATTS
it’s not available in my location. i have prime already.
There are websites to check if a particular movie or show is available based on your country.

Or

Pratham wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 2:20 am
Ruth wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 7:30 am
it’s not available in my location. i have prime already.
There are websites to check if a particular movie or show is available based on your country.

Or
re: spoilers
yeah, found it. Did struggle for a bit because most places either didn’t have it, or there weren’t enough seeders, but i’m good now :thumbup:

Watched Capharnaum two days ago and I just can't stop thinking about it. I sat there after it ended completely speechless and on the verge of crying (it's really not easy for me to cry watching a film for some reason). One of the most devastating films I have ever seen. I went with two of my friends who didn't know anything about it. I expected them to hate it since it's not a fun movie at all. I was surprised that they actually loved the film.

Wish it got more attention because it certainly deserved much more. It definitely is a hard sell. People don't usually wanna watch a film like this one. A film that reflects a very painful image of reality. It really sucks that people, particularly kids go through this.

Note: there should've been a warning before the film as it's so extremely depressing.

found out i'm NOT allergic to cats

which is the greatest news of the day for me. i would die if i couldn't use cats as pillows anymore