TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
But Ruth doesn't have an NDA. It's her friend in the industry. No way for WB to know who she knows.

Is Ruth Emma Thomas?

You plebs, Ruth IS Nolan. He’s trying to give our simple minds clues so that we will be the harbingers of news about His new film. We shall be His messengers to the world.

Can't they throw us a bone?

What if Nolan chooses his next films based on our speculations?

Still hoping this is a romantic thriller but hopefully it’s a gay romance and the leads are Ben Mendelsohn and Brendan Gleeson.

Allstar wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 10:09 pm
Still hoping this is a romantic thriller but hopefully it’s a gay romance and the leads are Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy.
Fixed.

I’m all in favor of a challenge and a surprise so I would be encouraged by any left field choices they go for. Dunkirk’s risk paid for me as a viewer in a big way.TDKR to Interstellar to Dunkirk were major leaps. I think the next step will be daring, no Inception remake sort of talk or Bond talk really gets me going all that much. Just don’t think they’d regress.

I'm still holding on to the last bit of hope that it's a horror film. $100 million Nolan horror film in IMAX. Now that sounds exciting.

William Blake wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 10:48 pm
I’m all in favor of a challenge and a surprise so I would be encouraged by any left field choices they go for. Dunkirk’s risk paid for me as a viewer in a big way.TDKR to Interstellar to Dunkirk were major leaps. I think the next step will be daring, no Inception remake sort of talk or Bond talk really gets me going all that much. Just don’t think they’d regress.
I agree. Not that I wouldn’t be excited to see a Nolan bond film in the future, but it would feel underwhelming in terms of the possibility of what Nolan could do with an out of left field genre or idea. Nolan challenging himself is the best Nolan imo and can leave a mark on cinema few can.