The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Written by Jeff himself:

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no-th ... 6e3922310f
I didn’t know much about most of that a few weeks ago when intimate texts messages from me were published in the National Enquirer. I engaged investigators to learn how those texts were obtained, and to determine the motives for the many unusual actions taken by the Enquirer. As it turns out, there are now several independent investigations looking into this matter.

To lead my investigation, I retained Gavin de Becker. I’ve known Mr. de Becker for twenty years, his expertise in this arena is excellent, and he’s one of the smartest and most capable leaders I know. I asked him to prioritize protecting my time since I have other things I prefer to work on and to proceed with whatever budget he needed to pursue the facts in this matter.
If this doesn't mean National Enquirer is fucked, I don't know what does.

this is going to be such a shitfest

best of luck Warren

Pratham wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:56 am
Holy shit. Can you believe this is actual, real life, racist tweet from a potus? Unbelievable. Take this fucker down Americans. You have one shot.

I suspect Trump hopes to face a woman from a minority: it would be the easiest way for him to unite his electoral base.

m4st4 wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 10:32 am
Pratham wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:56 am
Holy shit. Can you believe this is actual, real life, racist tweet from a potus? Unbelievable. Take this fucker down Americans. You have one shot.
Yeah, my first instinct was this was a fake tweet, sadly.

I took that screenshot tho.

Pratham wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 12:43 pm
I took that screenshot tho.
no I’m not doubting you or the tweet, it’s just that it’s sooo outrageously dumb that you almost don’t believe it for a second. Then you remember

It's not a bad dig coming from Trump to be honest. It clicks with his supporters and it directly targets Warren's misuse of liberal values which will most likely be a ig topic of debate should she decide to run.

LelekPL wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 6:50 pm
It's not a bad dig coming from Trump to be honest. It clicks with his supporters and it directly targets Warren's misuse of liberal values which will most likely be a ig topic of debate should she decide to run.
The capitalized trail is something else tho.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears