Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
cooldude wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 3:59 pm
Has anyone seen Surviving R. Kelly yet? That was a rough watch. I wanted to crawl out of my skin. I don’t have the heart to continue watching any of the upcoming episodes, each episode gets more disturbing. All the adults who enabled this man to carry on with the abuse and did nothing to protect those kids are monsters too. R. Kelly needs to be locked up immediately and his penis indefinitely deflated.
2 eps in. Really hard hitting to say the least.

Really a shame because the man gave us hits for 2 and a half decades strong

I really hope so dirt comes out about Trey Songz or Lloyd, I love my R&B too much for any other news to come out.

Video Emerges of Drake Kissing Underage Girl On Stage

After she tells him she’s 17, Drake asks how she can be so thick and underage. “I can’t go to jail yet, man!” he screams, to the cheers of the crowd. Drake then kisses her more times on her face and cheeks, in a more chaste fashion. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun,” he says. “I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”

The video was taken at a May 2010 concert in Denver. It appears that it is being recirculated in light of Surviving R. Kelly, the new documentary about the allegations of child sexual assault against R. Kelly
https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/video-e ... stage.html

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/p ... video-2019

Video is 9 years old and just last year we learned that Drake is grooming Mille Boby Brown and made his relationship with an 18 year old he has known for a few years public the instant she turned 18.

It's a pattern of behavior for sure and I hope more people speak out about this.

Dodd wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Really a shame because the man gave us hits for 2 and a half decades strong

I really hope so dirt comes out about Trey Songz or Lloyd, I love my R&B too much for any other news to come out.

£

Pratham wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 1:21 am
Video Emerges of Drake Kissing Underage Girl On Stage

After she tells him she’s 17, Drake asks how she can be so thick and underage. “I can’t go to jail yet, man!” he screams, to the cheers of the crowd. Drake then kisses her more times on her face and cheeks, in a more chaste fashion. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun,” he says. “I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”

The video was taken at a May 2010 concert in Denver. It appears that it is being recirculated in light of Surviving R. Kelly, the new documentary about the allegations of child sexual assault against R. Kelly
https://www.vulture.com/2019/01/video-e ... stage.html

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/p ... video-2019
https://www.reddit.com/r/IASIP/comments ... ng_is_lit/

Dodd is like what imagine typical baby boomers think of when they think of the typical millennial.

I binged Survivng R Kelly. It is wild yo. All the in plain sight shit is disturbing.
the young girl in the pussing video was supposedly a talented rapper, thus the introduction to Robert. yet she never got a career out of it. she was essentially the first live-in sex slave, and her family did nada. :sick: :sick: :sick:
the weird thing is that the documentary is interviewing the eldest brother from prison, but they never address why he is in prison. And he is the only guy that is on Robert's side.

I watched the first episode. I couldn't watch the rest because it is so uncomfortable.

It says a lot about us as a culture that we allowed him and others like him to get away with this shit for so long.

I have an unfound, silly conspiracy theory that R. Kelly was somehow responsible for Aaliyah's plane going down. I have zero evidence, lol. I just have a feeling that she was going to publicly accuse him of raping her when she was 12 (which happened), and he used his money to "make something happen." Again, it sounds totally ridiculous and I have nothing to back it up. I just think it's what went down.

Angus wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 11:21 pm
I have an unfound, silly conspiracy theory that R. Kelly was somehow responsible for Aaliyah's plane going down. I have zero evidence, lol. I just have a feeling that she was going to publicly accuse him of raping her when she was 12 (which happened), and he used his money to "make something happen." Again, it sounds totally ridiculous and I have nothing to back it up. I just think it's what went down.
It's certainly not the weirdest thing to have ever happened and it's one of the more tame conspiracy theories too.