Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
4N Legend wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Smash Bros Ultimate might be the greatest fighting game ever
Only issue I have at the moment is the matchmaking preferences not being the most reliable (for example, say you were to search for 1v1 stock, items on. You could easily end up in a 4 player battle with items off, but it is stock.) Apart from that, easy GOTY.

darthnazgul wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 9:06 pm
4N Legend wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Smash Bros Ultimate might be the greatest fighting game ever
Only issue I have at the moment is the matchmaking preferences not being the most reliable (for example, say you were to search for 1v1 stock, items on. You could easily end up in a 4 player battle with items off, but it is stock.) Apart from that, easy GOTY.
What’s great is even graphics-wise, this is far superior to the Wii U Smash (just watch a comparison video). I think it’s safe to say with all the included content and visual upgrades that this should be considered a full on sequel (IMO at least). But yeah, really the only fighting game I give a damn about, I just wonder how they’ll ever top this one with everything that it includes.

Pratham wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 2:31 am
Cities: Skylines is neat.
fuck me all my cities are a fucking mess

Pratham wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 6:08 am
Pratham wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 2:31 am
Cities: Skylines is neat.
fuck me all my cities are a fucking mess
Lmao! 🕷️

The latest Hearthstone single-player content is utter bs. Spent the last 4 days trying to complete it but couldn't because the bosses are mostly broken towards the final three bosses; even the first few bosses can be tough. When you finally create a really dirty deck, and reach the last boss, you lose because the boss has even more broken deck synergy with its bs shrine.

Havoc1st wrote:
December 17th, 2018, 11:36 pm
The latest Hearthstone single-player content is utter bs. Spent the last 4 days trying to complete it but couldn't because the bosses are mostly broken towards the final three bosses; even the first few bosses can be tough. When you finally create a really dirty deck, and reach the last boss, you lose because the boss has even more broken deck synergy with its bs shrine.
Aggre. While I like this expansion (best since Un Goro imo) this PvE is one of the worst since KotFT.

My fav expansion to date is Frozen Throne. Not a big fan of any of this year's expansions.£

Yeah, this years expansions were flat, except for Witchwood imo. I really liked Witchwood (second best, imo, after Un Goro). My only only problem with Witchwood was Baku enabling Odd-paladin; though thank god Odd-Paladin is being nerfed in today's patch.

Havoc1st wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 9:32 am
Yeah, this years expansions were flat, except for Witchwood imo. I really liked Witchwood (second best, imo, after Un Goro). My only only problem with Witchwood was Baku enabling Odd-paladin; though thank god Odd-Paladin is being nerfed in today's patch.
This patch is so surprising :P I wonder what druid will do, its an instant death to most of their decks.

Shudderwock and Kingsbane nerfs tho. Lol.£