Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Every model of PS4 has issue. Pro makes a jet engine takeoff sound during especially saucy games sometimes. It’s okay until it dies... don’t think about it.;) And you have warranty? 🕷️

Bacon wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 12:30 am
Should I be concerned? I just bought it and it did this day 1.
Kill it.

Joke.It sounds fine,well finer than mine which is a racket for a couple of minutes.
You usually get the noisiest moments when the system is downloading a new game or update.

Bacon wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 12:30 am
So I see some people saying that if my PS4 Slim makes this noise, there's something wrong:

Should I be concerned? I just bought it and it did this day 1.
Nah it only does it with disc in it i assume its the disc spinning motor thing i dunno its fine

So it sounds like a lot of personal information of players that got Fallout 76 was leaked. Between that, Bethesda doing false advertising with the special edition bags (they only shipped the ones as advertised later so they weren’t sued) and the state of the game on release; this might be the worst release of a video game we’ve ever seen.

Hold the press. It seems like this is finally happening. However, no announcement during the game awards. Hopefully soon, though. They've been working on it for a while now.

Hans Zimmer performed at the Game Awards. lmao

So the Swirch getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 exclusively is pretty cool. Also, sounds like Mortal Kombat 11 is coming to it as well. Pretty dope news.

Looks like PS5, XBOX2, PC title. 🕷️

Smash Bros Ultimate might be the greatest fighting game ever

Cities: Skylines is neat.