Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I guess they're holding back on a lot, but with less than 5 months away, that's all you're going to show...?

I love it, how they are holding this back : )

Captain Marvel Trailer > Avengers: Endgame Trailer

BlairCo wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 9:12 am
I guess they're holding back on a lot, but with less than 5 months away, that's all you're going to show...?
5 months is A LOT of time before you want to show more. We can count on a full court press marketing after Captain Marvel. And Avengers can certainly do that. They don't need to advertise themselves too much now.
BlairCo wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 9:21 am
Captain Marvel Trailer > Avengers: Endgame Trailer
No Way. Avengers all the way. And it's not even because it's a great trailer (because it isn't). But rather because I'm already invested in these characters and every shot feels epic. The trailer's job was only to TEASE and it did that. Captain Marvel's trailer's job was to blow us away...and it failed at that.

The trailer for Captain Marvel needed to take my anticipation level and take it up a notch, and that's exactly what it did for me, and I'm speaking as somebody who did not like the first trailer. This trailer for Avengers didn't make me any more excited for the movie than I was before. All I got was the title, which we've known about for months now, and that was about it; that's literally the only thing I took away from this trailer.

I'm still more excited for Avengers, but this trailer did nothing to make that excitement go higher.

Trailer didn't do anything for me and I'm a huge fan of Marvel

edit: yeah I really appreciate how much they're holding this back though

Perfect fucking trailer

Sanchez wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 10:00 am
Perfect fucking trailer
:twothumbsup:

Ace