Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Sanchez wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 7:10 pm
prowlercomesaround wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:45 pm
Sanchez wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:31 pm
Aren't you the same country as me? A Pro is nowhere near $350 over here. And I highly doubt it will be on Friday.
It will though. This was last year: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-p ... 0-6455167/
I don't live in America. The PS4 Pro over here has never been cheaper than $375 (without any game bundles). That's fucking expensive for something that I might not be able to sell for half that price next year if I want to upgrade to a potential PS5.

And like with Bacon, I see an even better reason not to buy it since I don't own a 4K TV.
BF deal in America is still $399.99 for a Pro.

The cheapest Pro here right now is $470. How anyone would pay that I have no clue.

Sanchez wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 7:14 pm
The cheapest Pro here right now is $470. How anyone would pay that I have no clue.
Wow,the PS4 Pro prices are mad on Amazon.de.
Dirt cheap in the UK in-comparison.I would give you mine if I didn't start using it again recently.

Sanchez wrote:
Which is ridiculous because you can get an XB1X for roughly $400 (including Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport)

DREAMER wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 7:02 pm
Sanchez wrote:
Dirt cheap in the UK in-comparison.I would give you mine if I didn't start using it again recently.
:eh: I don't get your post. The Pro currently is 349€ in Germany (Amazon.de), which is a bit less than $400 and includes taxes. In the UK I see the Pro for £329, which is actually a little more.
Also, I thought Sanchez is from Norway?

Yeah, he's saying that a XBONE X is much cheaper than a PS4 in Norway.

Dobson wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 9:03 am
DREAMER wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 7:02 pm
Sanchez wrote:
:eh: I don't get your post. The Pro currently is 349€ in Germany (Amazon.de), which is a bit less than $400 and includes taxes. In the UK I see the Pro for £329, which is actually a little more.
Also, I thought Sanchez is from Norway?
There isn't a dedicated Norway Amazon,going by google.So I naturally assumed Sanchez would use Amazon.de. Anyhoo,I got my prices mixed up. Didn't take into account of the Uk's BlackFriday deals when comparing.
Still,I got my PS4 Pro far cheaper then what is advertised on Amazon,late last year.

So I played Fallout 76 and much to no ones surprise it's a pretty shoddy game.
Clunky controls,buggy as hell and ,frankly, visually dated.

Now I didn't mind Fallout 4,yeah yeah I know, but I was certainly expecting improvement with the second current gen instalment.Oh how wrong I was.

Now I know little about Bethesda's broad gaming history but are they usually this incompetent ?

Hopefully Bethesda is finally done with this fallout business, and is ready to dive back into TES territory.£

Master Virgo wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 3:01 pm
Hopefully Bethesda is finally done with this fallout business, and is ready to dive back into TES territory.£
You mean to destroy it too?

I have like no faith in TES6