Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 3:44 pm
but

but I'm here :(
join us up north cil

It's highly unlikely I'll be able to get out of India.

But if that happens, I'll be moving to Canada or Europe.

So many special offers on makeup this black friday and I have to try my best to not buy any of it.

I so so so want to but I can't. I barely wear makeup these days since I work from home so the only time I do wear it is when I go out. So I have to be careful to not have a stash of makeup that will go unused while I'm at this job.

I’ve already lost count of how many sales are going on and what I want, so I feel like ultimately I’ll end up having bought nothing, because at that rate, this stuff just overwhelms me lol. I am holding out for a glossier sale, though. Would really like to pick up a few things.

Also, the melt cosmetics “Smoke Sessions” palette looks absolutely dreamy and I already want it sooo bad

Ruth wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:11 pm
I’ve already lost count of how many sales are going on and what I want, so I feel like ultimately I’ll end up having bought nothing, because at that rate, this stuff just overwhelms me lol. I am holding out for a glossier sale, though. Would really like to pick up a few things.

Also, the melt cosmetics “Smoke Sessions” palette looks absolutely dreamy and I already want it sooo bad
Idk if this would apply to you but one sale I think you would like to get in on is the Surratt Beauty sale going on at the Sephora website. 50% off for all their products. This is pretty major since they never have sales. I've heard so much about their brushes and blushes. I wish I could buy something but I have to try to not spend so much in the next few months.

And omg that palette looks gorgeous. Never bought anything from Melt before.

Artemis wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:18 pm
Ruth wrote:
November 21st, 2018, 6:11 pm

Idk if this would apply to you but one sale I think you would like to get in on is the Surratt Beauty sale going on at the Sephora website. 50% off for all their products. This is pretty major since they never have sales. I've heard so much about their brushes and blushes. I wish I could buy something but I have to try to not spend so much in the next few months.

And omg that palette looks gorgeous. Never bought anything from Melt before.
well shit omg. surratt... i fucking hate sales lol

Me neither. But I’ve heard their shadows are incredible. I was thinking of getting myself a palette as a birthday gift lol and thought of UD’s born to run, but honestly if melt’s having a sale and including smoke sessions.... idk. i might get that instead

So Much Makeup, So Little Money will be the title of my debut film.

Oh lawd I just purchased hand bags. I think that's my thing. I have way too many bags.

the_red_ninja wrote:
November 22nd, 2018, 7:53 am
Oh lawd I just purchased hand bags. I think that's my thing. I have way too many bags.
Well, handbags last longer than makeup for sure and don't have an expiration date. way better hobby to have than mine.

Okay if anyone here has acne, try the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser. I've been using it for 3 weeks and it's cleared up my skin so much. A lot of the acne in my problem areas got smaller and they did not return at all like they tend to do.

https://credobeauty.com/products/blemis ... g-cleanser