Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
My CEO is letting me come along on a company retreat that is usually reserved for managers and now she is going to have me in on the marketing and sales calls every Thursday.

And to think that last year I was stuck in a terrible dead end job.

2018 has truly been very good to me.

This weaboo I hung out with in college today randomly texted me asking to see Overlord. I stopped hanging out with him because he would always dominate the conversation and he said some stuff that made me uncomfortable.

I told him I'm seeing Widows this weekend. Then he was like "I can go with you" and then I was like "uhhhhh I'm seeing it with a friend" (I'm actually not). And I guess to not make him angry I was like "wanna see some oscar season movies next month?" And he was like "I'll let you know."

Now I'm like praying he forgets and doesn't talk to me again.

the correct thing to do is never respond ever again

Failed a job interview, that i applied for, today but was offered a different role instead by the interviewer. They told me to think about it- not sure why i'm hesitant about taking that role when deep down i know i'm throwing away a job opportunity and it's a more easy-going role.

Anyway, it's nice that an interviewer cares about you finding a job and tries to help you.

Havoc1st wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 12:01 am
Failed a job interview, that i applied for, today but was offered a different role instead by the interviewer. They told me to think about it- not sure why i'm hesitant about taking that role when deep down i know i'm throwing away a job opportunity and it's a more easy-going role.

Anyway, it's nice that an interviewer cares about you finding a job and tries to help you.
I think you should take the job. That interviewer is incredibly nice and will be a good connection to have as you progress in your career.

That's like a really sweet deal but you have to live in Oklahoma.

but

but I'm here :(