Andor (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
well, he may not be the most charismatic character, but...

Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on November 8th, 2018, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cilogy wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 6:42 pm
fuck dude I'm so sick of this obsession with the post-Clone Wars period
it's not like we've had countless books, games, movies, and tv shows already set in this period Cil

or the first real SW game in years taking place in that era that comes out 2019

SW needs to start looking forwards or way, way backwards. Not a period we've had saturated with content for 13 years.

-Vader

i’m torn because cassian was one of my favorite things about rogue one, but also like ehh blah so idk

I'm not against this idea...?

Vader182 wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 7:17 pm
Cilogy wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 6:42 pm
fuck dude I'm so sick of this obsession with the post-Clone Wars period
it's not like we've had countless books, games, movies, and tv shows already set in this period Cil

or the first real SW game in years taking place in that era that comes out 2019

SW needs to start looking forwards or way, way backwards. Not a period we've had saturated with content for 13 years.

-Vader
I'll only echo this concern if the Benioff/Weiss film isn't a change of era. Using tv to dabble in worlds hinted by the films isn't the worst idea, and The Mandalorian is breaking new ground in that sense.

So TV is their answer to Star Wars Stories... good. As long as it means less saga entries per decade.🕷️

Bacon wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 6:38 pm
Luna was great in RO, but there's so many other ideas you could have done with this universe...
I agree. Like out of all the possible characters to focus on, why Cassian?

Numbers wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 5:19 am
Bacon wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 6:38 pm
Luna was great in RO, but there's so many other ideas you could have done with this universe...
I agree. Like out of all the possible characters to focus on, why Cassian?
Not only that but unless this series is going to lean into Cassian as morally murky anti-hero, this type of character generally works better as a foil.

-Vader

Vader, I thought I saw you tweet yesterday you were here for this because Cassian was the best part of R1.

Allstar wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 4:29 pm
Vader, I thought I saw you tweet yesterday you were here for this because Cassian was the best part of R1.
I deleted it since I meant character and never bothered typing it again. I like Cassian for reasons typed above and am intrigued if they'll make a morally ambiguous anti-hero type format but I doubt that'll happen.

-Vader