Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Just saw 20 seconds of RDR2 gameplay. Wanted to play it immediately.

Thankfully, Black Cat DLC is out tomorrow and Blops IIII is so much fun that I grinded the whole weekend.🕷️

Can't believe I'm binging Odyssey, a new series peak and one of the best games I think I've played, out of a fear that I'll not touch it again come Friday.

But yeah it's really superb imo. Massive storytelling upgrade on Origins, where Bayek's story was overwhelmed by the momentousness of the events around him. And a great approach to plot/progression

ArmandFancypants wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 1:45 am
Can't believe I'm binging Odyssey, a new series peak and one of the best games I think I've played, out of a fear that I'll not touch it again come Friday.

But yeah it's really superb imo. Massive storytelling upgrade on Origins, where Bayek's story was overwhelmed by the momentousness of the events around him. And a great approach to plot/progression
It’s really good but I couldn’t commit due to RDR2 coming out in two days. So I finished The Heist DLC for Spidey and now I can’t wait for the last two pieces of DLC, it’s a 1/3rd of an intriguing story. And dialogues between Black Cat and Spidey were on point. Will definitely platinum it after NG+. Bye, Felicia, for now.🕷️

So I played Black Ops 4 multiplayer while drunk yesterday and I somehow managed to hit the "Fresh start" button instead of prestiging up, and now every fucking thing on my account was reset. About 30 ingame hours, multiple golden camos and three prestige levels gone.

Guess I'll stick to Zombies and Blackout then, because hell if I grind through MP again.

Sanchez wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 10:31 am
So I played Black Ops 4 multiplayer while drunk yesterday and I somehow managed to hit the "Fresh start" button instead of prestiging up, and now every fucking thing on my account was reset. About 30 ingame hours, multiple golden camos and three prestige levels gone.

Guess I'll stick to Zombies and Blackout then, because hell if I grind through MP again.

Wow that sucks. Why is that even an option to start fresh? If they are going to have that they should have like 4 confirmation screens to go through to make sure you want to do it.

Well, yeah... It's obviously my own fault, but I've actually found a massive amount of people who's done the same thing.

There is one warning message before you actually wipe everything, but the problem is that there's also an almost identical warning for when you just want to prestige like normal, which is found in the almost exact same place. So I guess people get it confused.

Sanchez wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 10:31 am

OMG I would flip. 15 hours in and I understand you completely, you drunken bastard.🕷️

£

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a fun online game...fight me on it!

Is it a good time to step into Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege? Or is it a bad time to start. I feel like i'm really late to these games. Really tempted to get either one of of those since they're both cheap currently.

Or i should just get COD: Infinite Warfare just because it's $14 on Ebay :oops: .