NolanFans Wanna Get Some aka Dr. Melfi Couch

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy, you're sexy af, you'll be fine

She talked a lot about her experiences traveling all over the world. She has like a masters in nutrition and is currently pursuing an MD. She has a stunning smile and a cute laugh. She's lived in India for a few years, and she has lots of friends all over the place. She speaks our native language fluently (my grandparents sort of hate me for not doing so). She is really politically engaged and asked me super deep questions.

And all I could think to talk about was like Star Trek and depression.

Like I spent the whole night thinking "holy shit this chick probably thinks I'm some insignificant speck passing her by".

But then at the end she's like "hey let's get coffee or meet up again sometime".

So that really threw me off.

I dunno dude, the whole night just made me think about how I totally do not have my life together at all.

I mean, I just wanna like cuddle with her and talk to her and make dinner for her and like possibly have children with her. I'm a simple man.

Great going Cil. :thumbup:

no so sold about having children part tho. i mean look around ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She clearly thinks what we think (most of the time): you're cute.🕷

hey cil

we don't think you're shit

that girl doesn't think you're shit

the numbers are stacked against ya bud

We didn't see the movie but like he hung out with me right after the drove back from Colorado and he paid for my food while I was in the bathroom.

So yeah nice.

Cilogy wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 9:35 am
She talked a lot about her experiences traveling all over the world. She has like a masters in nutrition and is currently pursuing an MD. She has a stunning smile and a cute laugh. She's lived in India for a few years, and she has lots of friends all over the place. She speaks our native language fluently (my grandparents sort of hate me for not doing so). She is really politically engaged and asked me super deep questions.

And all I could think to talk about was like Star Trek and depression.

Like I spent the whole night thinking "holy shit this chick probably thinks I'm some insignificant speck passing her by".

But then at the end she's like "hey let's get coffee or meet up again sometime".

So that really threw me off.

I dunno dude, the whole night just made me think about how I totally do not have my life together at all.

I mean, I just wanna like cuddle with her and talk to her and make dinner for her and like possibly have children with her. I'm a simple man.
Dude she was something in you, just relax.

Peace wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 10:04 pm

Ew. 🕷

m4st4 wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Peace wrote:
October 14th, 2018, 10:04 pm

Ew. 🕷
Oh no! I meant she sees something in you, and it isn't an alien

Idk if it will work out. I can't see him as often as I would like since he works from 4PM to 2AM most days.

Oh well