⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊙∩⋵ (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
controversial opinion
hope its not zimmer

Well I know who won't be scoring this

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 4:06 pm
controversial opinion
hope its not zimmer
y?

I wonder if Villeneuve will have picked a composer before they start shooting though.

As for casting, I think John C. Reilly would make a terrific Baron Harkonnen.

My dream would be an incredible score made by Jonny Greenwood.

my hope is that someone takes one for the team and ritually sacrifice their soul to the dark gods so that they may resurrect Jóhann Jóhannsson

They shouldn't have fired Jóhann Jóhannsson from Blade Runner 2049 or else he would have been alive today. Hopefully someone will release what he had done for Blade Runner 2049 because I'm curious to why he was released from the project.

LEXX wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 5:59 pm
They shouldn't have fired Jóhann Jóhannsson from Blade Runner 2049 or else he would have been alive today.
Did he not die of a cocaine overdose?

Because, you know, that might not have helped.

ArmandFancypants wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 6:22 pm
LEXX wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 5:59 pm
They shouldn't have fired Jóhann Jóhannsson from Blade Runner 2049 or else he would have been alive today.
Did he not die of a cocaine overdose?

Because, you know, that might not have helped.
That cocaine overdose was way after BR2049(Feb 2018). Was he fired for being a cocaine addict during production and that would be understandable. But I don't think so. I tend to believe his firing from BR2049(which was a BIG deal to him) is pretty damaging to his well being and I don't think he was able to cope with. I mean the timing and his death been kept very low is pretty suspicious.

That's just speculation tbh

IIRC Denis was also very hesitant about making any statements about his departure/death. I think he even claimed there was some stuff he wasnt allowed to talk about