The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Artemis wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 2:47 pm
Rohan wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 2:42 pm
It's unfortunate that these women won't be believed by many due to women like Asia Argento and what #Metoo movement actually has become. This is coming from someone who used to praise the movement. But that's not it, because it is also unfortunate how the democrats are using these allegations as a political tool to attack their opponents.
So should they just shut up about it and not bring it up?

Can't really blame them since they don't want rapists on the supreme court. And these women are willingly stepping up to speak out. Democrats aren't controlling them.
By "they" you mean the democrats or the accusers? If you're referring to the accusers (women), no, they should not shut up about it and not bring it up. Anyone who is going to be sexually assaulted or harassed, whether men or women, should speak up immediately.

The Kavanaugh allegations has actually become political and again thanks to the democrats. Ms. Ford's letter sat at Feinstein's desk since July. I believe she should have come forward with Ms. Ford's letter back then and not wait till the last minute. What was her reason to wait? To not embarrass Ms. Ford? But the purpose of her letter was to be made public anyway that's one of the reasons Ms. Ford chose to speak up. Anyone who thinks that Democrats are not now controlling these accusations has been sitting in the dark. This has clearly become a political tool for the democrats here. It's like they've found the ultimate weapon in the battlefield to utilize against their opponents.

I'm not saying Ms. Ford and the two other two accusers are lying. If Kavanaugh did perform such heinous acts towards Ms. Ford and the other two accusers and always had an odious personality during high school and college years, then he has no right to get the job. But again, you need evidence. Anyone taking these allegations seriously should demand also for evidence. That's how it has always worked.

Did I forget to perma ban his ass after making duplicate accounts? Damn, I'm getting old.£

Yea baby gimme dat Persian justice spread it all over me I want it all mmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhhh

Cilogy wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 3:45 pm
Yea baby gimme dat Persian justice spread it all over me I want it all mmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhhh

£

yo I'm loving this guy Michael Avenatti

may singlehandedly bring down Trump, the way I see it

Cilogy wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 2:39 pm
yo I'm loving this guy Michael Avenatti

may singlehandedly bring down Trump, the way I see it
Bringing down Trump while being that handsome should be a crime honestly. Avenatti is the hero we need but don't deserve.

I didn't get the Presidential Alert. Am I being deported?

Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 3:44 pm
Prolly.

Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 3:44 pm
don't worry

marry an american

#presidential

last thing I want is the president texting me dick pics