Bond 26 (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pratham wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
prince caspian for bond
Bin Bons is too pretty.

Someone like Nicholas Hoult, Sam Claflin, or Theo James will get it.

Too pretty?
I think he can go from charming to menacing in a heartbeat, just like Bond.

I doubt Hoult can do it.
Sam Claflin
that's just jamie dornan clone running around
Theo James

Tbh, Claflin was pretty good in My Cousin Rachel.

Ngl, I'd like to see Bond shift tones/directions after Bond 25 and give us something completely different. As much as I want Nolan to direct a Bond movie, I'd like some time after Bond 25 so Bond 26 can switch up the tones and give us something fun, like a Paul King directed Bond. Talk to me in 10 years and I'll be down for Nolan's Bond, I just feel his tone would be too similar to Craig's tone when I want something completely different.

Clafin is pretty great in Their Finest as well.

Penguin022 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 6:32 pm
Ngl, I'd like to see Bond shift tones/directions after Bond 25 and give us something completely different. As much as I want Nolan to direct a Bond movie, I'd like some time after Bond 25 so Bond 26 can switch up the tones and give us something fun, like a Paul King directed Bond. Talk to me in 10 years and I'll be down for Nolan's Bond, I just feel his tone would be too similar to Craig's tone when I want something completely different.
Nolan said he wanted to reinvent it so I doubt that his vision will be similar to Craig's Bond films.

Look,

I just want someone to come in and make Bond a Tumblr blogger who - when he's in the torture chair and the villain is explaining their evil plan - just complains about how problematic it is and then the villain is defeated when he's crumpled under the weight of his own privilege.$

Cilogy wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 10:47 am
Look,

I just want someone to come in and make Bond a Tumblr blogger who - when he's in the torture chair and the villain is explaining their evil plan - just complains about how problematic it is and then the villain is defeated when he's crumpled under the weight of his own privilege.$
Actually Bond just goes through the villain’s social media and digs up the plans in tweet form, calls him out on it, and then defeats the villain before he actually does anything by making him delete his social media and make a public apology.

By the way speaking of that, I feel like the premise of Tomorrow Never Dies would have been PERFECT if it were used today

Pfff. Just get a female lesbian Jaime Bond à la Nikita.