Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
Anyone think it might be a bad choice to release Shadow of the Tomb Raider only a week after Spider-Man? I get Spider-Man is an exclusive but I feel like it will eclipse most of the attention the new Tomb Raider could have on the PS4 if it came out before or farther after (granted, then it has to dodge other titles as well)

It’s just reminding me how awful of a release date for Rise of the Tomb Raider was on Xbox One when it was overshadowed by Fallout 4 (which is sad because I think RoTR is a lot better than Fallout 4).

PowerDump wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 2:11 am
Anyone think it might be a bad choice to release Shadow of the Tomb Raider only a week after Spider-Man? I get Spider-Man is an exclusive but I feel like it will eclipse most of the attention the new Tomb Raider could have on the PS4 if it came out before or farther after (granted, then it has to dodge other titles as well)

It’s just reminding me how awful of a release date for Rise of the Tomb Raider was on Xbox One when it was overshadowed by Fallout 4 (which is sad because I think RoTR is a lot better than Fallout 4).
I feel it’s bad if they release it anyway. But that’s just my passivity towards everything they released talking, nevermind. 🕷️

This year... holy shit. 🕷️

m4st4 wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 7:51 pm

This looks a blast to play. Love the additions of the quick dodge and that extendable knife for quick traversal.

m4st4 wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 3:41 am
PowerDump wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 2:11 am

I feel it’s bad if they release it anyway. But that’s just my passivity towards everything they released talking, nevermind. 🕷️
Booooo!

m4st4 wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 7:51 pm

Yaaaaaahh!!